1- Hometown Glory

Start from the beginning

He pulled off and the whole ride was silent. I was looking out the window going back down memory lane in my head. The last day I was there I was broken to pieces and burned to ash. It was horrible I was lucky to leave with my life honestly. I was isolated by my thoughts and surrounded by my nerves of being where I started.

I wanted to leave and never look back at that damn place now it's not a must but I refuse for my mother to be sick and I'm not here to help take care of her. If I was going to come back I wanted to stay in seclusion meaning I'm back but people don't know I'm back.

"We're here sir" the cab driver said tapping me. I didn't even notice I spaced out I got out the cab and the driver opened the trunk and got out to help me. He took out the bags and I took out my wallet and I paid him my cab fare and gave him a 10 dollar tip.

I rolled my suitcases into the bus station and went to the line because my bus was boarding as I was walking in. I moved along with the line and I gave my ticket to the attendant and he granted me access. I gave two of my bags to the driver as he was loading them onto the cart. I took my carry on and took a seat on the back of the bus.

I sat down and put on my headphones and zoned out to Lauryn Hill x Ex- Factor. This was my fucking song back when I first moved to Philadelphia. It helped me get through some of my loneliest nights when I was having nightmares about why I left.

"Leave me alone I don't want to be here with you anymore I'm not comfortable" I said as I tried walking around him. He towered over me as I looked but at him.

He mushed my head back and I stumbled back and caught my balance. I had to get away from him right now. I tried being the ride or die for him but I'm not for it. I was so strong before I got with him I lost my life in him. I was so confident and sure of myself.

"Get back here and do as I say you need to do this for us you know how the game go don't act stupid now" he said grabbing my arm as I stumbled towards the bed. I was tired of doing this shit for him I'm not that type of boy.