Part 3 Ex boyfriend

The next morning you got up and did your usually morning things and headed down the halls when you ran into the worst person alive.... Your ex.... ew

"Umm y/n could we please talk?."
He asked awkwardly. And you made an annoyed face.
The last thing you wanted this morning was this. To see he's still breathing.

You crossed your arms and took a step back keeping your distance. Because you knew if he gets close you may just kill him.

"I don't want nothing to do with you." You said angrily looking at him in disgust.

"Please y/n I've missed you." He begged reaching over and grabbing your hands which you jerked away but he grabbed them back.
All you could think about is how much bleach you're gonna have to use on your hands.

"Don't touch me!." You said trying to get him off of you.

You didn't want him near you.
This man was the reason you stayed up crying most nights and gain 5 pounds for eating ice cream and watching movies with hermione.

"Don't you miss me. Don't you miss my love and touch." He said trying to kiss you.
when you couldn't get him off you, you decided that kicking him in the junk was your only option. And you weren't mad about it.
Looking him in the eyes with a sudden sweet look you say." I'd rather burn in Hell. Gain another 5 pounds. Have everyone in Hogwarts see my ass then ever ever kiss you again."
And for a final touch you kicked him straight in the balls.
His eyes widen and he fell to the floor.
When you saw him fall you walked up to him and leaned down on your knees.

"Never! And I mean never! Touch me again." You said and tears started to fill your eyes. You sat up and ran towards the bathroom.
  Tears falling down your cheeks has you ran down the halls.

While running you ran into someone. Your cheeks burning has you felt the embarrassment of your clumsy ness.
You fell on top of the person and heard a groan.
"Owwwww" you mumbled and leaned your head up and blushed more.

"I'm sorry.." You mumbled and looked at Draco.

You were straddling him and quickly got up.

"I-it's fine..."
He said getting up has well.
He saw the tears in your eyes and you, you saw worry in his.

"What's wrong?!." He asks.

"It's nothing..."
You said and looked up at him. Staring into his eyes.

You felt this wave of protection and care.
Why does he make you feel different?
You felt this strong urge to kiss this man.
And you blamed it on the fact that you're strongly emotional right now.
you didn't realize what you were doing until it was to late.
You stepped up on your tiptoes and kissed him deeply.
His eyes widen for a moment and than he started kissing you back. Holding you close and wrapping his arms around your waist.
Again you felt care and love from this kiss. And you weren't complaining about it.
'But this was Draco Malfoy.
He's probably just looking for fun like every other guy.'
You thought and You soon realized you were still kissing him.
You broke the kiss and looked down.
Embarrassed of what you just did.
You ran down the hall with a million thoughts and questions going threw your head.

So umm yeah I've been wanting them to kiss;) comment/vote ily guys. If you have an idea comment

UPDATE 2018-
A lot of people think they're 11/12 and maybe they should be, but in this fic they're 17