01.

Masie's POV
   I opened up my MacBook Air to get ready to broadcast. I realized I just hit 100k fans! Oh my gosh! I've been working on this forever! I finally got on broadcast after freaking out for a little bit!
   "Guess what guys? I hit 100k fans."
( This is what the comments will look like)
MadMaddy122: Good job! ❤️
RowlandsBae: Congrats

"Thanks guys this means the world too me! I've been working on this for what seems like ever and thanks to everybody who has fanned me!"
   Then I see some comments about going on tour and if I'm going on tour anytime soon.
"I'm hoping I'll go on tour soon I would love to meet all of you guys!"
   After that I open some snapchats and answer some questions.
"Okay guys I'm gonna get off for tonight! I'll see you tomorrow and makes sure you follow me on all social media and add me on snapchat! BYEEE"
   After I get off YouNow and I see I have an email from my manager. It says that he wants me to go on tour! I got so excited! I ran down stairs to tell my parents!
"Mom, dad I have some exciting news!"

"What is it honey?" My mom asks.

"My manager just asked me to go on tour!"

"Masie, honey, you only just turned 14 and you still have school. I'm not sure this a good idea." My dad says.

"I could switch to online school and my manager will be with me the whole time! PLEASE?!!" I ask.

"Fine but be safe and be good!" My parents warned.
Yes! I need to call my manager right now!
"Hey Dan (manager) I got your email and my parents said I could go!"

"That's great Masie! But you're not going to be on tour by yourself, some other YouNowers will be going too!"

"Like who?" I ask.

"There will be four other people! Their names are Weston Koury, Hunter and Brandon Rowland, and Corbyn Besson!"

"Thanks Dan! I'm looking forward too it!"

"No problem! You leave in two weeks!"
   I get on YouNow and Hunter and Brandon happen to be guest broadcasting Weston at the moment and I get on to see what they like to do!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  So after watching the broadcast I found out Hunter likes to say booty a lot and he's also really attractive and Brandon is really funny and could possibly be like a little brother to me. I also learned that Weston is pretty cute and he really funny too. All I need to do is find out about this Corbyn kid. I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun on this tour!