Seeing red... blood red

Ooh, who's Love Willoway?? A bit of a gay name to be honest but that's the plan.... hm mm... No, that implies she's gay!! Sexuality has nothing to do with this what so ever!!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love Willoway?" I asked again, my heart seeming to have frozen mid-beat, the numb fear and apprehension radiating from everyone telling me that this woman was a force to be afraid of. I had already seen some of her men at work... they hadn't seemed like much, but then again, they'd managed to get Matt and he was usually so perfect. Strong. Safe. Reliable. But now he was gone and it was her doing, that was something to be scared of. "Who the fuck is she?" I demanded, taking a deep breath to clear my head of tears. "What did she want?" I could hear my voice getting higher and faster with each question, my restraint failing. "What did she want with Matt?"

"She's like the mafia of our area. She was big in China, everyone knew of her who was in a gang." Craig answered flatly, staring at the wall behind my head, avoiding eye contact.

"What does that mean? Where does it put us?" Bryson interjected, nodding towards me, his voice slightly mocking and feminine. "Tell her then Craig." He suggested, an edge to his voice.

"That puts us nowhere different to where we were. We stay put, wait until she get's in contact with us." Craig shrugged, perching, legs splayed apart, on the table top.

"What?" I snapped, standing up quickly, fists balling up before I even realized.

"We stay put." He repeated, tone staying steady as I neared him, seeing red, my head feeling as if it could explode with the sudden, hungry lust for action. My body was full of incomplete anger and menace.

"We. Stay. Put?" I breathed, standing level with him, eyebrows raised, knuckles white with the pressure. "We do NOT stay fucking put!" I screamed, Craig's eyes widening ever so slightly as my anger billowed from me like a fire injected with gasoline.

"Calm down-"

"NO! We have to do something this time! It's always played like a game of fucking chess, waiting for someone else to make a mistake! Well this isn't a game! It's Matt's life we're talking about and it may not matter to you but it's everything to me! If you want me to stay loyal to you I suggest you put some fucking thought into what comes next 'cause I'm sure as hell not sitting around and waiting for you to make a decision if one isn't made by this evening!" I shook with the force of my anger, it leaking from every pour in a desperate attempt to make an impact. I didn't even realize that tiny antagonized tears had begun to roll down my cheeks again, hot and uncomfortably slow against the hammering in my head. Craig opened his mouth to reply but I was no where near done. "I don't care if it means my life but if you don't save Matt's before it's too late the police'll be here before you can cover your ass!" I hissed, voice lowering as I lent in to pour these threats into his ear, no one else able to hear them. Craig recoiled slightly, astounded at my sudden change of heart. But the thing is, was that he just didn't understand love. He'd never had it... that I knew of at least. He couldn't have loved, if he had he'd understand my distress.

"Well then, what do you suggest?" He asked calmly after squeezing his lips together tightly, jaw grinding in compressed frustration. His words shocked me, I had been braced for another slap. 

"I, um, I..." I floundered, body turning slack again, exhausted of all emotion again, back to that haze of detached confusion.

"Exactly, you know nothing of this! You can't just get angry and go." He replied sharply, standing to his full height just reminding me of how small and weak I was.

"Well then, tell me." I said, not asking but ordering, no energy left for questions.

"She wants to get back at me." He dropped the bomb shell, refueling that deep anger that was rooted in my stomach and so sprouting back up to the surface for another assault. Before I could scream and shout and cry again though, a massive, swelling crack of noise reverberated through the whole audience, our bodies shuddering to a tediously dangerous halt afore more bangs and crack forced us back into time and reality, the noise painfully loud. A window seemed to explode from nowhere by my side, shoving me, with an almighty gust of glass, to the floor, my ears ringing. A man fell to the floor by my side, dead before he even hit the decks, his face contorted in conversed agony. A bullet had slid straight into his skull, showering me with freckles of his blood and making my heart crash up into my head, my pulse filling that empty void and dragging back that frequent headache I felt.

"What's going on?" I asked Craig, grasping his upper arm as he army crawled past me, gun in hand.

"It's Love. We have to fight back now. Are you happy?" He spat, rasing his gun and firing a round out of the smashed window, bullets spilling out into the darkness, my mouth hanging open in silenced anger.

"This isn't my fault!" I replied, grasping a hold of a long, splintered shaft of wood that laid by my side and crouching below the window frame, away from the ribbons of bullets firing either way.

"Yeah, but you got your way... We have to get Matt back." He sighed in admittance, fumbling around under the sofa by his side to draw out another gun. My heart fluttered in anxious gratitude. Everything faded into the background at the thought of Matt. He was going to come home. I never knew what to expect of Craig, but once a decision was made, it wasn't likely to be dismissed.

"Get down!" Craig roared my way, his hand making hard contact with my shoulder as he pushed me away, yelling out in exhilaration as he jumped up, both hands, gun laden-ed, spray bullets everywhere they faced. The room tipped on its head, the hard wooden floor slapping against my side as I fell down, staying low to the floor as Craig had ordered.

A sudden, very sharp, very deep hot pain ripped through my side as if from no where, a scream tearing from my lips as something seemed to bury into my skin, impaling itself in my side with cruel ferocity. My hands were bloodied, my vision wavering as I tried to move, that pain increasing with every strained breath I took.

"Shit!" I heard someone say, a male. He crouched by my side, hands burning and harsh, latched onto my wound, hurting me even more. I wanted to yell out, push him away, but  couldn't. I couldn't move or breath. I couldn't see. My eyes seemed to blaze a horrid shade of red, the world shifting and blurring as I let out a last frantic gasp, blackness enveloping me with one last word.

"Matt." I whispered. I'd never see him again. I'd never see another day, I was sure. The pain swelled in waves, my head and lungs twisting and shrieking with every one of those waves. Blackness flickered like an old, dying streetlamp as I sunk away, floating on my raft of pain away from life.

Un-ending darkness and sorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You enjoy?? I didn't really mean for that to happen but my fingers had other ideas clearly! x

To tell the truth I'm not too sure what happens next but we'll go with it :)

Thanks for reading,

Lovee Evie xx