Waking up

It was bright and early. Thank god it's Saturday. I guess the people in my room left because when I woke up no one was there. New day hopefully I can just stay in my room and not see anybody. That didn't work out because before you know it my mom wanted me to run to the store. I quickly ran out of the door sprinting past the member's house. I thought I had made it when I hit the park but suddenly I was being tackled to the ground. "Yah get off me ! Stranger! Code red ! Somebody help I'm being mugged!" I screamed but nobody was even there. "I am helping you! I'm trying to stop you from killing yourself!" I recognized that voice. I stopped frailing around and looked at the person. Zico. I was expressionless what the heck was he even talking about? I pushed my self out from under him and stood up. That's when I noticed that both block b and bts were just standing there. I shook my head," what are you talking about I'm going to the store for my mom?" I said confused. Their scared faces just fell before they started looking embarrassed. "Oh...." Was all he had to say. "Wait why are you following me? And why would you think I would try to kill Myself in a public park in the day time when everyone's here?" I asked. "Cause.... We saw that letter" when I heard that I swore I could've passed out from embarrassment. Without saying a word I turned around and walked away. I didn't care anymore , well actually I never did. I don't care at all. They can do what they want and think what they want. If they want to think I'm a suicidal nutcase then that's fine. That's what everybody's thought about me for years now anyways. All that matters is that I get away from them some way somehow. I can't deal with this much longer.