Emblem3?

Harmony Pov

Pattie got me a plane ticket and a suitcase, and I was ready to go. She asked me where I wanted to fly, and I told her I wanted to go to LA. I was going to use the credit card I had remembered that I stole from Niall, and I was going to make myself in the public eye so they couldn't touch me.

I tapped my foot nervously as the plane began its descent and I held onto the armrest a bit tighter. I didn't know where I would be staying, but I was going to figure that out.

This was one of the most wild things I had ever done. I was always so conservative, and my parents always tried to get me to go out and be a teenager, but this was a first. They would actually probably be quite proud of me right now.

The plane landed and I went to the luggage carousel, waiting for my bright blue suitcase to come around. After a few minutes, a struggle to get it off, and some help from a kind stranger, I found myself on the curb at LAX hailing a cab. I got in and said, "Take me to Hollywood."

He looked at me funny and said, "I am not a tour guide. Where exactly are you going?" I thought about it.

"Take me to a common hotel, but one where famous people will be, but affordable." I said. He stared at me for a second before saying, "Hey! I know you! You are Harmony Smith! From Dollhouse! My daughter cheered you on all through XFactor. Is there anyway I could get your autograph?"

I smiled and answered him, "Sure! What's her name?" He told me her name was Bella and I signed her birthday card, because apparently it was coming up. He took me to a nice looking hotel and I gave him the credit card and he glanced at me, asking, "Why does your credit card come up as Niall Horan's?"

I smirked and said, "My boyfriend lost mine so this is him making up for it." He bid me a good day and left, and I walked into the hotel. I checked in, getting a room with a balcony, and I got on the elevator. I glanced at the three guys next to me, trying to place them. I knew them from somewhere, but I hadn't slept in almost a day so it could have been Justin Bieber and I wouldn't have recognized him.

I shrugged and got off, as did they. I got a little weirded out when they seemed to be following me, but they were acting completely normal, walking and talking and laughing. I got to my room and inserted the key, then they went to the one next door, and it all made sense. I went in my room and my jaw dropped. It had a nice bed, a nice bathroom, a mini living room area with a tv and a couch and a mini kitchen like thing consisting of a microwave, a fridge, and a coffee maker, and it had a gorgeous view over the balcony.

It had a computer too, and I went on it, searching though famous boy bands and then I found them. I was next to Emblem3! I started freaking out! They had gotten fourth place on XFactor the year before, but they were still really famous and amazing and perfect in every way. I especially had eyes for the youngest, Keaton. He was seventeen now, my age. He was so cute.

I spazzed again, then calmed myself. I logged onto my email and found I had been invited to an event that was taking place tonight! It was kind of just a party for famous people to talk and stuff. It was black tie so I grabbed the credit card and hauled but down to the some really nice dress shop that was next door. I got a gorgeous dress that was a dark peach color and it was short, sleeveless, and it had a lace covering on the chest. I also bought a cute pair of lighter peach pumps and a clutch in the same color as the shoes.

I got my makeup and hair done at a fancy salon, and they were so excited to be doing Niall Horan's girlfriend's hair and makeup. They put my hair up, making me look sophisticated, and they matched my lipstick to my dress.

It was 5:30 when I hailed a taxi. I gave her the address and she had big eyes as she drove me, continually glancing in the mirror as if she couldn't believe it was me. It felt so weird, being famous like this. She pulled up to a gated community, and I showed the man in a suit  the invitation I had printed out and he let us through. I gave her the credit card and she swiped it before leaving. Total, I had probably spent almost a thousand dollars today. Take that, Niall.

I walked in and looked around for someone I knew. There were famous people everywhere. I met so many celebrities like Selena Gomez, Will Smith, and Nina Dobrev! I stuck with Nina for a bit, since out personalities really clicked.

I was getting a drink, sitting at the bar that someone had in their house (!) when someone sat next to me. I took a sip of my Shirley temple and a dreamy voice said, "You have to stay away from the alcohol too? I thought I was the only one."

I giggled a bit and looked and saw that it was Keaton Stromberg. I had to take a deep breath and control myself from fangirling. I smiled and said, "Yeah, its hard when everyone here is old enough. The downsides of being seventeen I guess. I'm Harmony."

He grinned and shook my hand, saying, "Yeah, I watched you on the XFactor. You have an extrodinary set of lungs on you. I am just glad to have found someone else here who is my age."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I am pretty new to all of this so I kind of just came to the bar and sipped on my drink, observing all these celebrities."

He quirked his head a bit and said, "Don't you know? You are a celebrity too. Otherwise you wouldn't be here! So, what do you like to do in your free time?"

I was a bit taken back by the question. The subject had abruptly changed, but the question was so general. I answered, "Well, I like to run and sing, obviously, and I like photography a bit."

His eyes lit up and he said, "I love photography! What kind of camera do you have?"

I laughed a bit and said, "Well, I don't come from money, so disposable."

He chuckled and said, "Well, you have money now. You should get a nice camera and we could hangout and take pictures and stuff!"

I nodded and laughed. This boy was full of fun.

Niall Pov

We continued to search for her, and one day we finally found something. We were out at Nando's and I reached in my wallet to get my credit card, but it was missing. Harry covered me, but I was confused. It hadn't left my wallet in a week.

So then, when we got home, Liam suggested that I run a security check and see that last purchases, and I was surprised to find that apparently I had paid for a taxi ride, a hotel room in LA, and a dress with some accessories. A few minutes later, I apparently had just gotten hair and makeup and some fancy salon.

We were puzzled when Louis said, "Wait... Guy. What if Harmony has Niall's credit card! Remember we all got invited to that party in LA tonight? What if that's what this is for!"

We all realized that was probably what was going on. I looked at them and said, "Lads, we are going to Hollywood."

******************************************************************************

AN: Hey! I updated yet again! And I introduced new characters! Yay

So, pleas elet me know what you thought. Liked it? Hated it? Let me know :)

And Emblem 3 <3 I am dedicating this to @KeatonStromberg because I think it is amazing that they made accounts and read fanfics! I can only hope they will read this!

And banner made by @KeepCalmSibuna !

And also, outfit is on the side as well :)

Thanks!