The Shortcut Home

~(y/n)'s P.O.V.~

It started off as any other day, I got up, ate a quick snack before getting ready for work and then start the walk there shortly after. It was a slow and quiet day at work too but still I really wanted to get home so I stupidly took a bit of a shortcut home. It was somewhat dark now and my said little shortcut was through a few back alleys, looking back this was a stupid idea but I guess the fact it has been a peaceful day and that I was getting used to this city and felt like it would be fine to go against everything I was told not to just this one time. Yeah stupid I know, I should have never done that, but I did and believe me I paid for it. Because I was walking I saw a group of people standing around, that should have been my first red flag but I didn't take its warning, so I continued on. Just as I got closer to them one of them grabbed my arm and looked at me with a twisted smile and a sadistic look in his eyes.

"Well, well what do we got here? Didn't anyone tell you it's not safe for someone like you to be in a dark alley all alone hahaha?" I struggled to break free from this guy but his grip was too strong and all of his other 'friends' were getting closer all with that same look on their faces. All this seemed like it was out of a movie, young girl, a bunch of your stereotypical thugs, dark alleyway, it was all so cliché and cheesy. Another guy spoke up, looking me up and down before looking around the group.

"Hey guys isn't this the girl who has been seen with that bastard Izaya Orihara? You know the info broker that screwed us over" Izaya? What did he have to do with this? I mean I know that he is an information broker but what kind of shit is he involved with anyway. The one I could only assume was the leader laughed and gripped my arm tighter, so tight that it was a bit painful.

"Hahaha I think you might be right. It would be a shame if something were to happen to this poor girl now wouldn't it haha." The way he talked you could almost feel the sarcasm dripping off every word and the way he laughed afterwards, along with his gang. It made me sick as I kept trying to get away from these guys, but of course to no avail. The leader pulled me closer to him and put a knife to my neck. "Now listen here doll-face, you're going to come with us and be a good little girlie, and maybe, just maybe you'll get a little mercy from us. Got that?" Before I could protest I was being dragged towards a parked van. They tied my hands behind my back, blindfolded me, and just to top it off they also gagged me before throwing me in the back of the van. What have I gotten myself into? I went from walking home to being kidnapped just like that.

Some time passed, I couldn't begin to tell you exactly how long but it seemed like a long time for me at least, but anyway that's not the point. Once the van came to a complete stop I could hear a car door open and close and then the sound of someone talking, but I couldn't make out just what they were saying. Almost all of a sudden the voices stop and from the sounds of it the back of the van is opened. Two people dragged me out of the van by my arms and took my blindfold off, everything was blinding from the light for a second before my eyes could adjust. Looking around it seemed like I was in an empty parking garage. The 'leader' walked up to me and grabbed my face roughly.

"I think we are going to have some fun with this one, don't ya think boys hahaha?"

(Well thanks to the people who commented and gave me the idea for the kidnapping. I hope this turned out good enough since I just took the idea and ran with it. I didn't really know how.....far I should go with this. I mean should this just turn out as she just gets roughed up a bit, you know like a few cuts or so, maybe a few broken bones. Or should I just go 'all the way' and step that up to torture or rape. So for now I'm just going to let you decide, so comment on how far I should take this and we will find out on the next part, but if no one really says how far I should go or if it's not quite clear I will probably just go for some kind of middle ground.)