Mine and Mine Alone

~Izaya's P.O.V.~

(Y/n) is so cute when she is sleeping, she looks so peaceful and happy. She had fallen asleep while I was still siting with her, so after awhile I just picked her up and carried her to her bed. I left shortly after that, but not before I looked around her house a bit, mostly just to see how she lived and the basic layout. After all that I made my way back home in silence. When I finally got home I practically passed out on my bed, it had been a rather long day, and by this point I was exhausted.

I woke up in an oddly good mood the next morning. I'm normally not much of a morning person, must have had a good dream or something hahaha. All joking aside I know why I'm in such a good mood today. It's because of what happened last night, the memory was still so clear in my mind. It keeps playing over and over in my mind, it still gave me a small feeling of bliss as I thought of her lips meeting mine and just how soft they were, but I'm going on a bit of a tangent here. My point here is that ever since I kissed (y/n) she was all that I could think about. I can hardly believe it, but it has became so painfully clear that........that I really do love her. I know it seems so out of character for me but it's true. The only problem with all this is that I don't know if (y/n) feels the same way. In a way she gives me some mixed signals, on one hand it seems that she doesn't really want me around but then again the way she kissed me last night. Was that just a spur of a moment thing for her, or was that something else. Ugh I don't know, all this is making my head hurt, and it's just so frustrating. I guess I will have to think of a way to find out how she really feels about me, but either way I want her to be mine and mine alone, one way or another.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V.~

Pushing the thoughts of last night aside for awhile, I made a simple little breakfast for myself. It was another day I had off so debated what I should do today as I ate. Once I was done eating I looked around a bit and thought to myself. 'Its rather quiet in my apartment, maybe I should go out and do something today. Its not like I have much to do here anyway.' I got up and cleaned up a bit before I changed into a different outfit.

I left my apartment with no real sence of where I was going, so I was just walking around somewhat in a daze. My mind started to wander a bit and of course Izaya started to slowly creep into my mind as he always does. My mind started to replay some of the events of the previous night, there was just something about him and I don't know what it was but it always made me think about him. I couldn't even begin to understand him or why he always seemed to have such an affect on me. All I could say is that was just the way he was, he always had some kind of power over people and he just seemed to love it. From what I was told about him, he loved to cause others misery so he could see their reactions to it. Everyone made him sound like a psychopath and a sadist. So maybe that's his little game here, maybe that's why he has shown so much interest in me, but if that's his only reason why does he seem to be at least somewhat 'nice' to me. I don't know and maybe for now that is the best. Maybe, but still either way its not like I could ever figure him out.

I shook my head and looked around to see just where I had walked to in my daze. Only to see that I was in the exact same place that I had first saw Izaya when he was fighting with Shizuo. Wow that was actually quite awhile ago wasn't it? Funny that I would end up here but oh well, I should probably head home now before I get myself lost or something. I laugh a bit as I turn around and walk back home, wondering what Izaya will do next and when I will see him again.