Wandering Thoughts

~(y/n)'s P.O.V.~

Once again I watched that idiot Izaya run off, and I stood there until I couldn't see him or Shizuo anymore. Shaking my head I started to walk home in silence the same thoughts from the first time I saw Izaya started to plague my mind again. What was Izaya up to? I heard so many stories and rumors about him, and they all blatantly said that he was not to be trusted. But then again, there was no guarantee that any of that was actually real, and if they were why would a guy like him even show the slightest interest in me? I had no idea, all this was so strange to me, and Izaya was impossible to read. So I couldn't tell what he was thinking at any given moment. It's so frustrating, just trying to figure him out in the slightest is making my brain hurt.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I just went into autopilot, and before I knew it I was standing in front of my door. Sighing I reached into my bag and pulled out my keys. I unlocked the door and went inside not even bothering to take my shoes off. I walked into my room and flopped down on the bed, face first into my pillow. I just pushed all my thoughts aside as I just laid there for a while. It took a while but eventually I got up and changed into a pair of pajamas. It was later than I thought it was so I decided to go to bed and forget about Izaya for a while. Almost as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep, drifting into a much-needed slumber.

~Izaya's P.O.V.~

Damn that Shizuo, he always has to show up in some of the most inconvenient times. Oh well at least this time I was able to lose him rather quickly. Normally I would love to mess around with that monster for a while, but today I had no time for that. Everything was going so smoothly until he showed up. Ruining my time with (y/n), how dare he. I guess I will just have to wait and try my 'little plan' out another time hahaha. But for now I should be heading home.

I took my time on my way back home, taking the somewhat longer routes. Mainly because I didn't want to run into Shizuo-chan again, but that's not really the point here. I couldn't seem to get (y/n) off my mind as I walked along the city streets as I fiddled with the switchblade in my pocket. It's almost laughable how my thoughts would always go back to her, the way she acted, and how she just looked so.....so perfect without even trying, hell without her even knowing it. I wonder what she thinks about me? Stupid question I know, but still I do wonder about that from time to time. It's so unlike me to act this way, but at this point I can't really help it. This warm feeling I get whenever I'm around her just wont go away. Who would have ever thought I would feel this way about someone else. I know I would never have guessed it in a million years, and if anyone had told me this would happen. I would think they were crazy.