A New Found Feeling

~Izaya's P.O.V.~

After my little 'visit' with (y/n) I walked home as well, wondering what (y/n) was thinking right about now. Although I was plagued by my own thoughts as well, for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was very unlike me to pick favorites out of all of my little humans, but it seemed like I couldn't help myself. I wanted to be around her, I wanted to know all about her, the list goes on and on. It was just something about her that I couldn't just get enough of, and I wanted to know why so badly. Why was she so different from everyone else. Why was it that when I was around her I felt an odd feeling in my chest. It seemed that even though I knew all about this city and all of the people in it, but I didn't know about myself and such strange emotions that I had never felt before. It was frustrating but at the same time I liked this new-found feeling.

Before I knew it I was home, sighing to myself I walked in and just sat down in front of my computer screen. I ran my fingers though my hair and just looked at the screen for a while before I once again tried to find out more about (y/n). Sadly I wasn't able to find anything interesting, nothing that would help me explain why I was so drawn to her. Oh well that's just my luck isn't it? It looks like I will just have to follow her around for a while and see how much I can get her to tell me herself.