New In Town

You had just moved to Ikebukuro about a month ago after some tough times with your parents and just life at home in general so you saved up some money to get an apartment. Things started to be getting better for you after the move, you got a job and you were adjusting quite nicely to life in Ikebukuro. Then one day you were minding your own business when you saw two of the most dangerous people in Ikebukuro, Izaya Orihara, and Shizuo Heiwajima. You had heard a lot about these two and their constant fights but you never thought you would see them, but here you were standing in the crowd that had gathered watching the two men fight. It would be an understatement to say that you were a little shocked, but also very intrigued by the scene that was playing out before you. Just like everyone else around you, you were so transfixed by this for some reason you watched intently, looking over each of the two men before you. The one that you had been told was Izaya Orihara looked into the crowd and you could have sworn he was looking directly at you as he smirked, in a very cocky and sadistic way before Shizuo throws a vending machine at him. Izaya, of course, dodged with no problem before he ran off with Shizuo following in pursuit behind him. The crowd disbanded after that at you tried to move along with the rest of your day but you couldn't stop thinking about what you had witnessed earlier in the day. You kept thinking about how Izaya had smirked seemingly directly at you and how it sent a slight chill down your spine. You walked around in a daze all day the same thoughts persisted as you lie on your bed sleep just eluding you, you didn't get much sleep that night but you had eventually managed to fall asleep at some point.