Part 17

"Kitty, you've made me so damn exhausted. I love you, I always do" bulong ni kuya after we're done doing that thing. Napakunot naman ang nuo ko when I felt him released his seeds deep inside of me but hinayaan ko na lang ito then I hugged him.

"Ang dumi na natin Zagreb" wala sa sariling usal ko at nginitian ko sya.

I cant wait to see JC and tell him that I've finally got rid of ny virginity.

"I'll fix the mess you've gotten your self into. I promise to be a better husband for you"

"Zaire? Senecas?" Narinig namin ang boses ni Mommy sa hindi kalayuan.

"Oh gosh!" usal ko at agad akong kinabahan.

Agad namang tumayo si Ku—Zagreb at isinuot nya ang shorts nya then he wrapped me with the towel again.

**ZAGREB's POV**

Tumakbo ako habang buhat si Kitten and took another way back inside our home to avoid letting her Mom see us.

We lived at the same house but her parents wants us to treat each other like a siblings for the mean time since she's still young and so Am I.

We did fall for each other at a very young age and we made the decision to get married so hastily. She, being pampered by her parents persuaded them and they finally agreed to let us marry.

"Zagreb, Last practice na natin ito. May experience na ako so tatanggapin na ako ni JC" Kitten told me so cruelly at bakas sa mukha nya ang pagka tuwa.

I can't blame her kung bakit nawala ang pagmamahal nya sa akin. We both have our own mistakes.

If only I didn't agreed to that fucked up separation she badly want.

If I didn't avoid being close with her.

If I treated her like a proper wife and If we took our marriage seriously then we wouldn't be in this situation.

But it pains mo to know that she doesn't care that much on our marriage now.

"Wife, can't you love me? Even just for a little bit?" dumiretsyo kami sa bahay habang wala duon si Mom para makaligo kami kasi sobrang dumi na namin.

"I'm so sorry for failing you as your husband. I'm sorry for not doing my duty as your husband. I'm sorry for letting you fall for someone else" niyakap ko sya nang mahigpit bago ko sa dinala sa bathroom.

And yes, I agreed to her request for me to teach her about sexual intercourse while thinking that I should be the one to take her first time and I should be the only one who could touch and see her body.

I plan to tie her with me using her own fucked up idea.

I plan to get my wife pregnant with my child so she wouldn't leave me alone and that bastard of a man would leave her permanently.

"I love you Kitten Senecas Aeneas" bulong ko then I made love with er again and we took a bath together.

Pinahiram ko muna sya nang T-shirt ko at binuhat ko sya pabalik sa room nya para makapag bihis sya nang maayos at syempre sa window kami dumaan dahil baka makasalubong namin ang parents nya.

"Take good care of your self" bulong ko at hinalikan ko sya sa noo.

"Umalis kana bago pa dumating si Mommy at baka makita ka pa nya dito sa kwarto ko" utos ni kitty. Napayuko nalang ako at agad na bumalik sa kwarto ko.

Sakto namang pag balik ko ay biglang may kumatok sa pinto.

"ZAIRE ZAGREB AENEAS! OPEN THIS  DOOR!" sigaw ni Mom habang kumakatok nang paulit-ulit.

Agad akong lumapit sa pinto at binuksan ko iyon.

"ZAIRE! Bakit ngayon mo lang binuksan ang pinto? I've been knocking here for a while already! Where is Senecas? Walang pasok pero hindi ko sya mahanap sa kwarto nya!" Galit na sabi ni Mom.

Of course, she's my Mother-in-law so it's fine for me to call her Mom too.

"Mom! Stop scolding me! Do I look like I've been out of my room? I've just woke up from my deep slumber with your constant knocking! And why the hell would I know the whereabouts of Kitty? Please don't disturbed my rest again! I've been up for the whole night doing business proposal so can you please go downstairs and let me have my peaceful rest again?" Inis na sabi ko and I've acted like I'm freaking tired doing business shits when in really I'm just really tired having sex with Kitten.

Yeah, I dare to say that I'm good at acting.

"Is that so? I'm sorry to disturbed your rest then. And Zaire you should call your parents sometimes. They've been asking about you. Don't make them to worried" sabi ni Mom at sumilip pa muna sya sa room ko bago sya umalis.