part 11

I looked at the window at parang walang pasok dahil ang lakas na nang ulan.

Lumapit ako sa door nang CR at muling kumatok.

"Kuya? What are you doing there?" It's been a long time mula nang pumasok sya duon.

"Go away!" sigaw nya na ikinagulat ko naman. Hindi ako sanay na sinisigawan nya ako kaya napaiyak na lang ako.

"Open the door kuya. Did I do something wrong?" Tanong ko habang umiiyak.

"Umiiyak ka ba?" natatarantang tanong nya then binuksan nya agad yung door at niyakap nya ako.

"Why the hell are you wet?" tanong ko. Sobrang basa kasi sya at parang naligo sya sa malamig na tubig.

"I'm freaking aroused and if I don't cool my body down, I may not be able to control my self and I will fuck you here and then. Oh gosh! stop crying Kitty" sabi nya at niyakap nya ako nang mahigpit.

"Senecas stop crying. I promise, I wouldn't shout at you again"

"Wala nang pasok" bulong nya. So that means hindi ko makikita si JC?

**ZAGREB's POV**

I didn't mean to shout at her like that. I don't even want to see her crying like this.

"It would be much more fun if JC was here to comfort me" rinig kong bulong ni Kitten.

I frowned when I heard her say that.

She really have a way with her words. How cruel does she thinks am I? I'm not a villain in their love story, am I?

Why is she hell bent to be with that guy anyway? Am I not better than him?

What's so good about a guy who would deceive a girl like that? In my opinion, he's just taking advantage of her feelings for him to turn her into something useful for him.

A mere fuck buddy.

A useless outlet for his lust.

My Cat deserves more than that.

Nakayakap sa akin ngayon si Kitten and thanks to the storm at binigyan nya ako nang time para makasama si Kitten.

"Senecas" tawag ko sa kanya at tumingin naman sya sa akin.

"bakit?" Tanong nya habang nakatitig pa din sa akin.

Her innocence was ruined by that guy.

She's now a puppet, controlled by a stupid son of a bitch. It's his fault. He changed her mindset.

Of course, she's in love that's why she blindly followed his whims.

What would happen to her if she chose a different man? Her dignity will surely go down the drain.

"Wag na lang si JC" bulong ko sa kanya at niyakap ko sya nang mahigpit.

"What?" halatang hindi nya narinig ang sinabi ko and I chose not to repeat it again.

I failed to protect her.

I've been keeping an eye on her for a long time already but I didn't noticed when she falls for a wrong man.

I could tell her to stop seing that guy. To stop loving him because she will end up hurting and blaming her self in the end.

But, I don't want to see her crying again. I don't want to be a cruel man in her eyes.

"Wala" usal ko then I hold her hand.

Maybe, it's time for me to properly teach her the cruel reality.

Spoiling her too much was not good for her. I've done that already and this is the outcome of it.

A fucking mess.

I'll let her experience the end of her messed up decision. I'll let her experience the pain of being deceive by the man she "loves".

Maybe she needs to learn the hard way since she's stubborn.

"I'm hungry na" sabi ko at ngumiti naman sya.

"Buhatin mo ako papunta sa Room mo at ipag luluto kita" masayang usal nya.

It's the first time that she's going to cook for me so binuhat ko sya at dahan dahang umakyat sa bintana gamit yung tela na itinali ko kanina.

Pag pasok namin sa kwarto ko ay napakadilim parin dahil walang ilaw and I realized my mistake as soon as we entered my room.

Damn it! Why the fuck did I bring her here?

Hindi agad ako naka kilos at agad akong kinabahan.

"Kuya napaka dilim!" reklamo ni Kitten at bumaba sya sa pagkakabuhat ko saka nya hinanap ang switch nang ilaw.