Part 4

**ZAGREB's POV**

I sighed as I closed the freaking door. How annoying could that girl be? How could she come up with such a stupid decision?

"Stupid little cat!" I muttered at muli akong humiga sa bed ko.

Now that I think of it, It looks like I'm the one who's stupid in here.

Why did I even agreed to her request so willingly and I didn't even feel bad about it. I'm actually glad to do it with her. I'm even happy since sa akin sya unang lumapit at humngi nang tulong but I don't want her reason why she wants to do it with me.

And who the freaking hell is she obsessed with? That son of a bitch! Wag lang syang magpakita sa akin!

How dare he hurt my little cat! He must be tired of living already! I should eradicate such stupid person. He's not worthy of my Kitten!

"Kitten Senecas Aeneas" Inis na bulong ko at saka ko hinagis yung vase na nasa side table. "You're lucky that you got dump otherwise I'll be the one that will hurt you for falling for a man like that!" bahagya pa akong napatawa dahil sa naisip ko.

I'm Zagreb Zaire Aeneas and I never though that my cute, innocent Kitty will fall for a son of a bitch and make her so dumb at decision making to the point that she really dared to disturbed me in my freaking rest and she got the courage to finally set her foot in this forbidden floor.

It's lucky that I didn't open the light when she went in here. "Damn!" I muttered. Won't she get freaked out by my fetishes if she saw them? "Zagreb! C'mon! Don't panic stupid! Sooner or later she'll find it out also" I tried to calm my racing heartbeat but to no avail, I've panicked even more!

"Oh, crapt!" Inis na sabi ko at saka ako tumayo at sinipa ang unan na nahulog sa sahig.

I couldn't even dare to switch the freaking light again! And I won't dare to remove the curtains that was blocking the light from the outside either.

"Why did I invited her here for our lesson? I could just go downstairs and teach her at her damn room! For fuck's sake! Her room was just on the second floor!" I grabbed a pillow at my bed and I throw it at the wall.

"Zagreb, be a freaking man! Stop acting like a sissy!" Bulong as I keep on pacing back and forth. I know I can't teach her in her room since Mom constantly walks in there and she has a goddamned access to her room freely!

No, I won't teach her in my room!

I slowly went down and walk towards her room. It's already midnight so I assume that Mom should be sleeping right now. Dahan dahan kong binuksan ang pintuan nang room nya and as usual hindi ito naka lock so pagpasok ko ay sinigurado kong i-lock iyon para hindi kaagad maka pasok si Mom.

I switched the light on and my eyes was greeted with a black and baby blue color of her room. Every single furniture was either color black or baby blue, even the walls was painted with that color! One of the most noticeable thing also in her room aside from the color was that the things in here was costom made and the design was a black cat , Batman and Catwoman from the movie that she usually watched. She's a fan of that.