Bringing Back the Andromeda Galaxy

He suddenly saw a flash of light heading upwards, he realized it was Boboiboy and his friends. They're trying to go to space and put the Andromeda galaxy back where it should be. He got angry and called his spaceship over to go to space too.

They had finally reached space and noticed that they do not have much time left before they crash together. Suddenly they saw a spaceship, which was Tangka Ka's, beside them.

He came out from his spaceship, "You think you can stop my plans that easily?", he blew Boboiboy and his friends to random places. 

Yaya grunted and used her gravity powers to pull them back.

"Unh, we need to split up! Ying, Gopal distract Tangka Ka, me and the others will try to get the galaxy back to place", Boboiboy said and his friends all agreed.

He split to five and summoned the Elemental Dragon and it seems to be bigger than it was before. Fang also summoned his Shadow Dragon and the same thing happened to it.

"Looks like our powers grow stronger when we are in space!", Yaya suggested.

Gopal turned some stars into shurikens and Ying slowed time down for Tangka Ka. She took the shurikens and tried to hit it at him. The two dragons used their energy wave to push the galaxy back, and it seems to be working slowly. Yaya sent a gravitational ball to where the galaxy is suppose to be and tried to pull it back.

"Expanding air boomerang!", Tangka Ka aimed it at Ying and Gopal. He then make time go faster for them so they can't escape. Both of them were badly hurt. Magma and Ice decided to replace them. They made a ice trap with a ring of fire surrounding it. Andromeda galaxy was successfully brought back to its place.

To be continued...