Ochobot Kidnapped

Tok Aba was sitting on his couch looking tired and worried. Suddenly he saw a flash of light somewhere beside him and it was Boboiboy's friends! Tok Aba asked them in a rush if everything was alright. They said nothing was wrong, they've managed to fix the broken times. Tok Aba was proud that they did what they could, but somehow he was still missing Boboiboy.

"Don't worry atok, we will find him soon", said Ying in a calming voice.

He smiled and gave them permission to visit the house anytime they want, since he can't take care of Ochobot from time to time.

Tangka Ka is in his spaceship stressing out because Boboiboy's friends keep on making his plans fail. Boboiboy thought of an idea and told him that this time it will not fail. 

Tangka Ka listened to it and cackled, "Excellent, we will start this tonight and, there's no way they can stop us!", he cackled even more louder.

It was Fang's turn to take care of Ochobot that night. He heard some noises being made downstairs, it sounded like a glass vase just fell and broke. He went downstairs to investigate and left Ochobot alone in Boboiboy's room. Boboiboy sneak into his room from the window holding a laser box with him. He touched Ochobot and woke him up. Ochobot panicked as he was put into that laser box and got his energy sucked out. Fang heard Ochobot's scream and hurried up upstairs and saw Boboiboy waving at him as he left.

When Ochobot woke up he realised he was in a laser cell. 

"Unh, unh, let go of me!", Ochobot panicked.

"Let go of you? Hehe...hahahahahahaha. Why would I let go of you when you are the one step further for getting me the most powerful power band ever?", said Tangka Ka.

To be continued...