Suspicious

It is recess time and Ying, Yaya and Fang are hanging out together in the cafeteria, then suddenly Gopal came.

"Hey guys, have you seen Boboiboy?"

"Hm...I have not seen him", Yaya replied.

Ying then looked around, finding for Boboiboy. She then saw Boboiboy walking towards the cafeteria.

"Uh...ha! There he is!"

"Hey, Boboiboy!", everyone greeted him.

Boboiboy looked at them and walked away to another table alone. Everyone wandered what's wrong with him and they decided to start to spy on him starting that time.

Boboiboy's friends went to Tok Aba's Kokotiam to find Tok Aba and Ochobot to tell them about Boboiboy after school.

"Eh, but has Boboiboy came back yet?", Fang added.

Ochobot scratched his head and remembered, "Ah, yeah! He's in his room".

Boboiboy's friends went to his room and peeked into it within a gap between his door.

"There he is", whispered Ying.

Boboiboy seems like he's talking to someone over his powewr band, but who? His friends then send Gopal to talk to him. Boboiboy heard a knock on his door and heard Gopal saying,

"Hey, Boboiboy. You in there?"

He turned off his call and went to open the door, "Yeah I'm in, what is it?"

"You wanna come over to my house to play video games?", Gopal said in excitement.

"Hah? Uh...video games?"

"Why? You got something to do?"

"I um...I haven't finish my homework yet! B-bye!", he closed his door in a rush.

Gopal opened his eyes wide as he shut his door, "O-okay...bye"

Boboiboy's friends went back to Tok Aba's shop to tell them what happened. They got Tok Aba's permission to spy on Boboiboy that night and also bring Ochobot with them.