Traveling to the Past

"Is it possible that you can upgrade Ying's power band so that we can time travel, Ochobot?", Yaya asked.

"Hm...I think I can, but I need more energy to do that"

"Then so be it!", Gopal asked Tok Aba, "Tok Aba, a tin of cocoa please?"

"Heh, alright", Tok Aba walked to the kitchen to get a tin of cocoa and handed it over to Gopal.

"You ready Ochobot?", Gopal asked Ochobot.

"Ready when you are"

Gopal put some cocoa into Ochobot and a blast of energy occurred and the energy was passed on to Ying. Ying screamed and her power band upgraded. Everyone was amazed by how nice Ying's power band looks now.

"Now let our mission begin!", Yaya shouted in happiness.

"For Boboiboy!", Yaya put her hand in the middle of the group.

"For Tok Aba!", Ying added on and put her hand down too.

"For us!", Fang said did the same thing.

"And for the entire...", Gopal continued.

And everyone shouted, "Planet Earth!".

Ochobot showed out a year line and detected that Boboiboy was in 1754.

"Hit it Ying!", Gopal shouted.

She breathed in, "Alright!", and all of them and Ochobot made a circle by holding each others' hands.

"Be careful there", Tok Aba adviced.

"We will", Ying said, "To 1754!", and they all disappeared from Tok Aba's house and appeared in the power sphere factory in 1754.

Boboiboy's friends opened their eyes and was amazed by where they are now.

"T-this...this is the power sphere factory!", Gopal said in excitement.

"Eh, look! Boboiboy's footprints! It looks like he's heading to the inner part of the factory", said Yaya.

All of them looked at each other, nodded and ran into the inner part of the factory.

Yaya saw Boboiboy and Tangka Ka waiting to receive Ochobot. She also saw Adu Du tied up in the storage room.

To be continued...