Tangka Ka Who

That night, they saw Boboiboy sneaking out of his room in Thunderstorm form. Ying made time go slower so they can catch up with him. He was found entering Tangka Ka's spaceship and they followed him in too.

Boboiboy was talking to Tangka Ka while his friends hide behind a wall to try to stalk their conversation.

"I'm sorry, but I can't get hands on Ochobot yet. I may can get him tomorrow at night", Boboiboy said to Tangka Ka.

"Never mind, we will get hands on the power bands first, then we'll only get Ochobot"

Boboiboy nods his head. Tangka Ka calls Vigobot, the 8th generation power sphere, to locate the power bands. Fang heard Tangka Ka's order and told his friends to prepare since there's no way to hide from them. Vigobot shows out a digital map on Tangka Ka's screen and it shows that the power bands are near the room's enterance.

"It can't be!", Tangka Ka said in a shock.

He asked Boboiboy to attack his friends and make sure he gets the power bands back to him.

Boboiboy turns to Ice form and touches the ground with his icy hand. Four pieces layers of ice went under each of his friends.

"Freezing ice!", Boboiboy shouted and all four of his friends frozen into ice blocks. He then opened up the control room's door and saw his friends as stiff as a statue.

He cackled and said, "You guys have entered a trap! Now, give me your power bands or else-", he suddenly paused and fall on his knees. "Boboiboy Magma", he shot out some magma on his friends and it melted the ice.

To be continued..