Boboiboy on the Other Side

~Flashback moment~

After being absorbed up to Tangka Ka's spaceship, he was put in a laser cell in the control room. Tangka Ka then sat on his chair and waits for Boboiboy to wake up. Boboiboy woke up shortly after a while and was shocked that he isn't in his bed, or in Tok Aba's house!

"W-where am I? Why am I here?", Boboiboy questioned curiously.

He then saw Tangka Ka looking at him while smirking.

"And who are you?", Boboiboy questioned again.

Tangka Ka then replied, "Who am I?", and cackled. "I am Tangka Ka, and if you know who's Ejo Jo then you should know who am I! I own the 8th generation power sphere and now I need the 9th one to help me upgrade my power band...so I can do anything I want"

"Then why didn't you help Ejo Jo before this?", asked Boboiboy.

"Oh him? I've sent him my robot to help him in his mission already! But sadly, it was destroyed by you!"

While talking to Boboiboy, he released a mechanical insect into his cell that climbed to his neck and grabbed on to him.

"You will never get my power sphere! My friends and I will stop you from getting hands on it!"

Tangka Ka then cackled

"You? Hahahaha, you're already...under my control!"

He pressed a button on his arm's keyboard and it activated the insect which then allows Tangka Ka to control Boboiboy.

"What the-"

Boboiboy then let out a scream and his eyes turned entirely orange.

"Heh, now you will be the one who will help me get the power sphere!"

Tangka Ka then made it not obvious that he was controled by pressing on a button which makes his eyes go back to normal.

~Flashbacks over~