"Yeah?" I set my pizza down and looked back at him.

His smile dropped. "I need to tell you something." He sighed, wiping a tear from his eye. "I don't want to leave for tour. I mean, I want to, but I don't."

I sighed. "Don't worry, babe. You're going to take over the world." I smiled, taking his hand in mine. "You will do amazing things. It will be okay. I will always be a phone call away. I won't give up on us. I'll never leave."

Michael left for tour New Years Day. Meaning that we only had ten more days together. Ten.

"I love you so much Cassie and I'm sorry for everything I've put you through."

"I love you too Michael. And I'm sorry for everything I've put you through." I gave a half smile. "You're gonna go far. Take over the world. Be unpredictable."

Michael leaned over the table and lightly pressed his lips onto mine. It was a soft, passionate kiss.

"Please don't leave me," Michael begged. "I can't stand to be without you."

I pressed another kiss onto his lips. "Don't worry. I'll never leave you."

I looked down at our hands then looked back at his face. He wanted more.

"I promise this time, Michael. For real. I promise to never hurt you again. I can't stand to see you hurt, especially when it was me who hurt you. I know it's jars to trust me now, but please try to. I love you so damn much. I get butterflies whenever I'm around you. I love our little cuddle sessions and pillow fights. You're amazing, Michael. You're all I want. This time I promise to never leave you. I love you so much." I could've said a lot more, but I decided against it.

He smiled. I really hope he knew that I didn't want to hurt him anymore. I care about him too much to ever think about hurting him again.

Michael's P.O.V

I smiled, knowing that she loved me. I loved her too. So much that I didn't even have the words to explain it.

I had my free hand underneath the table, holding the small box. I was nervous. Maybe she won't like it?

I've planned this day for a while now, trying to make it perfect. My plan was to make her breakfast in bed, except she wouldn't wake up until 5 pm.

I had gotten permission from my cousin to use a small cabin that he owned, that was overlooking the lake.
I couldn't get snow, seeing as though we're in Australia. I wanted to make everything perfect for Cassie. Although her favorite season was fall, she secretly loves winter but she always denies it.

I wanted to make this place look like home. When she was younger, and her mother adopted her. When they could actually sit down and have a meal. Open presents Christmas morning together.

This year I hope I can make her feel special. Like she is loved.

I already have all of her Christmas presents, and I bought tons of Christmas movies.

I just don't want to leave her. She'll be all alone while I'll be performing in front of thousands of people each night. I can't stand the thought of no one being here to comfort her.

I got taken back to reality when I heard Cassie call my name.

"Mikey?" She asked, looking concerned.

I smiled, letting her know that I'm fine. "Yeah babe?" I kept my hand over the box, waiting for the right time.

She sighed happily. "Thank you so much. You're so amazing. I don't deserve all of this."

This was it. I sighed, taking my hand away from Cassie's. She gave me a look, and I smiled. I took the small box out from beneath the table and held it above.

I could tell she was confused, as to why I was holding a box.

I slowly opened it, revealing a small necklace. It was just a dainty music note, something that I thought she would like. (A/N pictured above)

"Michael. This is gorgeous!" She said as she looked at the necklace, then back at me.

This was just a small thing I had bought for her when we first became friends.

I smiled widely. "I really hope you like it, I mean it's just a little thing I-" Cassie shut me up by placing her lips against mine. I smiled through the kiss.

"Cassie, I love you."

"Michael, I love you."

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Omg hi guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy.

So... this book is almost done!!!

Please, please vote. It would mean so much to me. It only takes a second to vote, and it takes me 3 hours to write this. It would mean a lot.