"What did you do now, Half-Pint?" Ironhide inquired.

"She called me a femme!" Sunstreaker hissed.

"Well, you act like one!"

"I am a mech, thank you very much!"

"That's a pretty big chest for a guy!" I shot back.

"Oh, Primus," Ironhide sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Why you little-"

"Come at me, sister!" I challenged.

"Stop calling me a femme!!"

"Fine... Princess."

"WHAT!?!"

"Enough, you two!" Ironhide groaned as he got between us.

"He/She started it!"

"I don't care who started it, I'll end it!" He threatened.

"Fine..." Sunstreaker and I grumbled.

Ironhide shook his head as Sunstreaker left the room.

"I think those mechs have a bad influence on you."

"And who's the one who got me interested with cannons?" I baited.

Ironhide narrowed his eyes. "That's different."

I giggled as I sat down on the couch with him.

"You've changed."

I looked up at Ironhide questioningly.

"We've all noticed," he continued. "You're much more sure of yourself than you were before. I... I'm proud of you for finding your confidence."

I smiled lightly. "I have you guys to thank for that."

Ironhide chuckled. "Hardly. To be honest... You've changed us, too. I don't remember the last time everyone was this happy... Even Hatchet's smiles more often."

"No!" I joked. "Ratchet? Smiling? That's like you cuddling a kitten, or petting a puppy."

Ironhide raised an eyebrow. "Why would I ever do something so demeaning?"

"My point," I said bluntly, earning a halfhearted glare from Ironhide. I smiled. "Guess we've changed each other."

"You're part of the family," Ironhide told me. "We better each other, and help one another."

"IRONHIDE!!!"

"Speaking of which," Ironhide said nervously as an extremely pissed of Ratchet stormed in.

"I am not helping you out of that," I said almost immediately.

"Wise choice," Ratchet growled as he yanked Ironhide up by the ear.

"Good luck!" I called as Ironhide was dragged out of the room.

"He's gonna need it," a voice said from behind me. I smiled as Bumblebee's warm lips gently kisses the top of my head. I frowned as he rested his head in top of mine, sighing deeply. I knew what that meant.

"How bad was it this time?" I asked softly.

"The worst one yet," Bumblebee said as he sat down next to me. About a day after the night we danced, he began to have nightmares of me... Dying. I always tried to comfort him, but it only made it worse. Every night, he became more and more scared. I could no longer sleep at night without him bursting into my room to make sure I was alive.

"I saw... I saw who murdered you this time," Bumblebee said softly.

"Bee-"

"Don't say it's just a dream!" He snapped as he spun around to face me. The anger faded from his face immediately when he saw me flinch. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you," he said quietly. "It's just... They feel too real to be dreams. Your screams, the gunshots... All of it."

I sighed as I buried myself into his chest.

"Alyssa," Bumblebee said. "Promise me that if something happens-"

"Nothing's going to happen," I said, trying to assure him.

Bumblebee pulled away and looked me in the eye. They were begging me.

"If something happens, promise me that you won't leave my side," he pleaded. His voice was shaking.

"... I promise," I whispered.

Bumblebee smiled weakly as he took a necklace out of his pocket. I immediately recognized the gem hanging from the silvery-white chain as the piece of Bumblebee's spark. Bumblebee fastened the necklace around my neck. The metal and spark felt comfortingly warm, and I could feel the steady pulse.

"You are my other half," Bumblebee said. "You are the missing piece of my spark, and that I could never replace. If lose you, I lose everything."

-A/N-

Finally!! So that's the first chapter of the second book. I hope you all enjoyed it. In other exciting news, I am now sixteen, and I passed my driving test!!

Transformers does not belong to me (but let's face it, we all wish Michel Bay didn't).