Chapter Three: Alive Inside

Start from the beginning

"Punk ass nigga." He laughed picking his toothbrush up.

"Love you mamí." I took my bra and panties off while Edward wasn't looking and stepped into the hot shower. I rolled my eyes stepping into the water as it rained on me. My head was hurting like fuck, damn having a hangover does not feel good. "Bitch you can't say it back." I chuckled picking up my body wash.

"I love you too Edward...damn let me wash my ass." He threw the soap at the shower door making me bust out laughing.

"I fucking hate you Kehlani."

"Nah you love me."

"Suck a dick Ashley." I smacked my lips opening the shower door peaking my head out.

"Nigga don't say my middle name out here...fuck wrong with you." I closed the shower door walking under the faucet as the hot water started to burn my skin. Until I realized that Edward flushed the toilet on purpose.

"Sorry nami...had to take a long shit."

"Edward I swear I will cut your dick off when I get out this damn shower."

"If you can catch me babe." He said with his ugly ass laugh. I shook my head turning the shower off and ran my fingers through my wet curls on my head.

"You gone regret doing that Edward." I mumbled opening the shower door and stepping out. He grinned skipping out the bathroom. I scoffed walking into the bedroom walking into my closet grabbing my black shirt and my black pants with rips in the knee area along with my black and white vans. I'm a bum, so fucking what...let me fucking live. I threw my clothes on the bed drying my body off real good, I let my hair air dry since it dries pretty fast. "Ed!"

"What hooker?" He answered walking in the room with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

"Aye nigga.....but anyway where my girls at?"

"They Chillin in the living room all slumped." I chuckled biting Into my bottom lip.

"Get out right quick." He smacked his lips turning around. I dropped the towel pulling my Calvin Klein pantie and bra set on. "Ok." He turned around walking over to the lounging chair.

"So whose this person you think you saw last night?" He asked looking over at me with his eyebrow raised. I frowned grabbing my cocoa butter lotion, I spread some on my arms and legs and my face before answering him.

"What you mean? I didn't see shit last night."

"You sure? Because why was noodz saying she seen you pushing through people trying to get at somebody...hmm huh? Answer nami." I chuckled slipping my pants on and my socks.

"How the fuck could noodz possibly DJ and watch me...look for whoever you say I'm looking for."

"Bitch I don't know, that's why I'm asking you."

"Man I don't know, all I know is my fucking head is hurting like a bitch and you making it worst from your damn yapping." I groaned holding my head. He flipped me off getting up from the chair. I rolled my eyes slipping my shirt over my head and slipping my vans on. I grabbed my weed bag that sat on my nightstand and walked in the living room seeing trash all over the floor. "The hell.." I scrunch my face up and walk all the way into my living room.  "Ed wake they asses up because if I do, I'ma go to jail for 3rd degree murder."