Instagram

"Ok Where do I begin?" Russia questioned as he looked at Canada and Prussia. They had all gone inside now and were sitting in the living room waiting for an explanation. Prussia was still slightly annoyed and on-edge, wanting to punch Russia in the face with the rage of a thousand Germans. Canada was just sitting there, feeling slightly violated and guilty that he had accidentally "cheated" on his boyfriend.

"So basically, I have an itsy-bitsy tiny little crush on your brother. So, at an attempt to be spontaneous and cute, I decided to book a flight to Chicago and confess. Instead, I accidentally booked a flight to Calgary. I have no idea why you two have the same address in different cities but that's besides the point. I ended up going to your apartment and kissing you by accident, thinking you were Alfred. You guys are like freaking twins. All I saw was the blond hair and similar facial structure and I thought you were him. Again, I apologize." Russia explained in a slightly frustrated tone.

"Oh no." Prussia muttered to himself.

"What?" Canada questioned

"Nothing Birdie it's just, I may or may not have posted that picture of you two kissing on Instagram due to my excessive rage." he said with guilt.

"YOU WHAT?!" Russia angrily asked. He took the phone out of Prussia's hand and nearly screamed as he saw all the comments on the post.

14 Likes

SpainsGotaBooty: Aw cute little tomatoes! Not as cute as Romano though :) :) :)

AmericaTheFree: Wait what?! BRO

SausagesAreLife: My Brüder is not going to be happy about this...

FrancisBonneboi: ONHOHON

RomanOhNo: SPAIN SHUT UP

BelarusIsComingForYou: WHATTHEFUCKISTHISCANADAYOUREDEAD

TheGreatBritain: ^ these comments literally just summed up what happens at each world meeting

"Oh my god America saw it! And he commented. I'm dead." Russia said, once again burying his face into his hands.

"Why don't you just tell him the truth?" Canada suggested innocently.

"BECAUSE THEN HE'LL KNOW I LIKE HIM" Russia yelled.

"Why don't you want him to know? He probably likes you too....." Prussia said, trying to calm him down.

"Because if he doesn't like me then it'll just be another heart shattering experience for me and I can't have any more of those in my life. I'm done being sad. I need someone who will make me happy, and he's the only one." Russia admitted.

"That's so cute! I promise I'll do everything in my power to get him for you." Canada swore, holding his hand above his heart jokingly.

"You'd do that?" Russia asked, staring straight into the eyes of his crush's brother.

"Of course! Now Let's get moving! THIS SHIP NEEDS TO SAIL!" Canada said, pumping his fist in the air.

OKKKKKKKKKKK short chapter but whatever... Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! <3 <3 <3