Whoops

It had been a few days since Russia's realization of his feelings and he had decided to book a flight to America as a surprise. He had no idea of America's feelings and he knew the chance of rejection was quite high, but he wanted to do it anyway. He had never been the real adventurous "let's see how it goes" kind of person, but recently, he felt like nothing could stop him. Little did he know, he accidentally booked the flight to Calgary instead of Chicago.

When he got off of the plane he immediately smiled. He saw mountains in the distance that immediately reminded him of Mt. Elbrus back home. He didn't know "Chicago" was so mountainous. He walked around for a little while, forgetting why he was there in the first place as he observed the natural beauty of the city. After walking around for a little while, he decided to make his way to America's house. He remembered the address from his business card. He always gave them to everyone at the world meetings like a total dork.

He took a taxi and finally arrived at the brick condo. He noticed the mailbox had a Canadian flag on it but thought nothing of it considering America and Canada were brothers and America probably missed him a lot. The tall Russian knocked on the door three times with a flutter of butterflies filling his stomach. He was nervous. Suddenly confessing that you have a crush on your former enemy is a little nerve-racking.

Russia nearly fainted as he heard footsteps coming towards the door. He exhaled to calm himself and his stomach did a little flippy-over-thingy as he saw the shadows of someone's feet at the door. The door swung open and Russia didn't even think as he saw the blond boy in front of him. Everything was a blur as he pinned him against the door and kissed him passionately. It wasn't until he heard muffled screaming that he pulled away and saw that it wasn't America.

"RUSSIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CREEP?!?!?" Canada screamed as he looked up at the tall Russian. Russia glanced down in horror and nearly screamed as he saw America's little big brother, flushed red, pinned under him.

"HEAVENS TO THE BETSY! I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE AMERICA WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN HIS HOUSE ANYWAY?!" Russia yelled back, tomato red as he back away from the America look-alike.

"This is my house! How did you even get here anyway?! AND WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY BROTHER?!" Canada blurted as he turned even redder.

"Your house?" Russia questioned as he looked at his surroundings. He was definitely at the right address. Canada was about to answer when they were interrupted by a voice behind them.

"DID YOU JUST KISS MY CANADA? THE AWESOME PRUSSIA WILL KICK YOUR ASS YOU FREAK!" Prussia screamed from behind Russia with a phone in his hand.

"Prussia no! It's not what it looks like I swear!'' Canada pleaded as he looked at the albino on his patio.

"I have a picture! It's exactly what it looks like!" Prussia said, holding the phone up to them.

"Ok let me explain," Russia said as buried his head in his hands.

"It all started when I booked this stupid plane ticket."

Cliffhangerrrrrrrrrr.... Hopefully that wasn't too confusing?! Idk if you have any questions you can always ask me! I can't believe I made Canada yell wow... I had a hard time picking between PruCan and Franada but I ended up just going with PruCan because I figured the majority of you guys would like that better. Anyway, thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed!