Fell off stage

Just wanted to let you all know I have a calum story up on my other account asiabrooke mind checking it out?!?!? Thank you so much!!

Did you see where Michael fell off stage at the award show like a week or so ago Omg I didn't know wether to cry or laugh! It was right at the beginning too😐😂 gosh I'm terrible but anyways he's doing better!

#prayforparis 🙌🏼🇷🇺

Imagine:
You are in the crowd at the award show. "Go crazy for 5 seconds of summer!" You hear then Ashton start playing the drums and then like starts singing and Michael falls off stage! Omg! You scream and the fans beside you are telling you he's alright. This stadium is not a place for Michael! He catched on fire here a few months! You see him get back on stage. You hug the fans beside you that was comforting you and tell them thank you. You watch as Michael plays the rest of the time and when the camera goes off you run on stage and hug Michael. "Babe my leg really hurts" "Michael give me your guitar I'll go put it up go get someone to check your leg" "alright babe" he hands me it and limps his way off stage. You carry his guitar back stage and put it with the others. You go into the dressing room seeing Michael sitting on the couch getting checked by a doctor. You go get a water and go back to the dressing room. The doctor walks out and comes back in with crutches. Awe my baby boy is going to have to use crutches.🤕 Michael stands up and the doctor sets them to how they will be tall enough for my 6 foot giant. "Okay use these for a few days, dong add any pressure on your leg, and it should be fine in just a few days take some pain medication if needed" the doctor says and Michael says thanks and the doctor leaves. He lays his head in my lap and closes his eyes "my baby boy I love you" "I love you too, especially since you love the clumsiest guy ever" I laugh and say "you are very clumsy but Its cute, even if you did give me a heart attack, I'm glad you didn't hurt it any worse" he smiles and says "damn this stadium I'm always getting hurt"