Baby!

I love you!!! (Smut alert)

Ok so we are having sex and no condom, we want a baby so. Your thrusting into me and all we hear is moans we let loose and you cum inside me making sure you get it all in me. You pull out and lay beside me. "Baby how long until you find out?" "2-3 weeks so the test is right and so I can go to the doctor to check" "ok baby" we fall asleep and wake up hours later still naked. I get up to take a shower and grab my clean clothes I brung. I get out of the shower and get dressed. I see you aren't in bed so I go and see you in the kitchen I wrap my arms Around you.
Few weeks later
I have this uneasy feeling in my stomach I run to the bathroom (I'm at your house staying the weekend) I bend down and puke all in the toilet 😣 I need that test now! "Babe!!!" "Coming" you run in and see I've puked and you go into your room and grab a pregnancy. We'll you were prepared huh. You hand it to me and I do my business and we wait. 30 minutes later I look and it's positive😳 all positive. I show you and you pick me up and spin me around on happiness. I'm in shock that was fast! I call the doctors and we get a appointment. We wait until it's time and head to the doctors. We get in there and she does a ultrasound and yep I'm pregnant!

6months later
Today we find out if it's a boy or girl and I've gotten fat😁 we head to the doctors and I lay there and she does the ultrasound and it's a boy. A healthy beautiful baby boy. After that we go shopping and all that.

When it's time...
I wake up and have to pee and I go and pee but can't stop! That's not pee my water broke! "Michael!!!!!" "What baby" "my water broke!!!" We get all our stuff and drive to the hospital really fast.
Few hours later I give birth to a beautiful baby boy we named him Jake Andrew Clifford