Baby?

You are 3 months pregnant now and you still haven't told Michael. Who is you best friend and boyfriend of 1 year. Before he left for tour you two had amazing sex. But guess who didn't use a condom. MICHAEL! And guess who's your brother! ASHTON IRWIN! He is very protective. And you too are only 3 years apart, but the thing is your already out of school, you graduated early. He is almost 20 now and you are 17. Good thing You graduated early. You wouldn't want anything more than having a family with Michael! But what if he don't want one with you!?!?

Your p.o.v

Today i am surprising Michael to tell him I'm pregnant. I'm on my flight right now to L.A. They are currently recording so hopefully I get there in time. I get off my plane and Calum and Luke picks me up. They told the boys they were going home real quick and getting pizza. Which is true but I'm with. Luke pulls up to this beautiful house and we get out. I grab my stuff and take it up to the house. (The L.A house 😍) I put my stuff down in Michael's room and then we head out to get pizza and to the studio we go. We get a lot of pizza and I get one that say I'm pregnant out of toppings so you can read it perfectly. Hopefully this goes good!