#ShesKindaHotVMA

Babes please vote for 5sos on Instagram and Twitter!!! Hehe anyways I love them so much and I want them to win!!! Hehe!

Credit : tumblr 5SOS AU Imagines

I was very excited about the VMAs this year - I'd been invited to present the award for Best Song of the Summer and I got to pick out a new dress to wear and promote the new movie I helped write at the same time. Plus after parties with lots of alcohol are always something to look forward to.
I'd bought my dress and I'd been escorted backstage to present the award. The played the theme song to the movie as I walked out and I smiled uncontrollably and the enthusiasm of the audience in this room.
I read a scripted joke about my film and then I was allowed to improvise a little before I announced the nominees.
"I have a great passion for music but if I was allowed in a recording studio I'd bring down the whole industry for a day so being invited to present this award is an honour, thank you." I smiled and waited for the applause to die down. "Here are the nominees for Best Song of the Summer."
The VT rolled and I watched the songs that were nominated and the bands I'd memorised and become familiar with, preparing to have to interact with any of them if they won.
"And the winner is," I read, fumbling with the microphone in one hand and the envelope in the other, trying not to drop the award. "5 Seconds of Summer with She Looks So Perfect." I announced; cueing crazy screams from their fans and spotting four lanky giants jump up and hug each other a few tables away from the stage. The one in the hat - Ashton I think - led the boys to the stage, taking the mics I'd been handed by tech and each kissing my cheek as they passed me. I handed the award to Calum (I think).
Their speech was moving - they were so appreciative of their fans and I couldn't comprehend the amount of time they put in to doing all they can to keep them happy. I followed them off stage and was escorted to watch their short press conference before the next winner was announced and brought in. We were all escorted back to our tables to enjoy the rest of the award ceremony - I had very little interaction with the band.
Hence why I was so surprised when they all came up to me at the after party and thanked me for presenting their award.
"We love your movies; we think you're really talented so it was almost exciting to have our award presented by you, let alone to win an award at all." Ashton explained with a blush and an uncontrollable smile.
"Aw, thank you very much! Your songs are on my top twenty five most played so presenting it to you was an honour." I returned.
We chatted for a bit before they were either pulled away by some girl to dance or they got chatting to someone else. Somehow I ended up stood talking to Luke alone pretty quickly.
"I really love your movies a lot. When I saw 'Last Day' I considered giving up music to be a professional movie zombie." He chuckled.
I laughed. "The stunts were pretty awesome in that movie. I find the action films are a lot more fun, but I'm a lot better at writing the more emotional, realistic films."
"You're incredibly talented."
"Thank you, but so are you - you guys have done so much considering your age and-"
"You're younger than me; you can't play the age card."
"Acting's easier to get in to though - I was very loud and made myself heard regardless of whether I was the best one for the part." I scoffed, but I was blushing furiously.
"I suppose being incredibly beautiful helps too." He smirked, leaning slowly closer to me.
I smirked, pleasantly surprise. "Well aren't you the charmer."
"There's a lot that people don't know about me."
"Are you inviting me to find out?"
"It would be really great if you'd like to go on a date with me."
I leaned into him too, slowly resting my shoulder on his chest as his arm snaked around my waist. "Okay then."