I need you the most

Song: where are you now by Justin bieber w/ shrillex & diplo

You've recently got into a lot of trouble lately and you're depressed

Y/n p.o.v
"Your always the favorited one y/n" your sister yells at you. "No I'm not I don't get shit its always been you, you, you. I want this, I want this, what do u get you get whatever the hell you want I don't get shit. I had to work for what I have and you get what ever handed to u. I'm tired of your shit. Leave me the fuck alone. I'm moving out and don't expect me to be there when you need help cause you've never helped me and day in my life so go fuck yourself" you yell at your sister. She's always got what she wants, I've always been thrown under the bus, I've got in trouble with the law and everything and my parents just blame me for every damn thing. And when she finally gets in trouble she thinks it's the end of the damn world. She can suck it up, damn pussy. Ugh. I run up to my room and get everything I need and go pile it into my little car and head to the bank. I get every dime out of my account and drive. Until I'm to tired to drive. Michael is gone, he's on tour and hasn't even bothered to call or text me since he left a month ago. I end up at the airport and I book a flight to New York. I'm in Australia, this is going to be one long damn flight but I'm getting the hell out of here. Right before I get on the flight I get a text from my mom "don't do this"  I reply "don't try to stop me" I get on the plane and find my seat. Soon as the plane ride starts I fall into deep sleep.

Hours later...
"Everyone fasten your seatbelt we will be Landing in New York in 30 minutes" I wake up to the announcement. Shit I slept the whole flight. Oh well I needed it. I do as told and wait until we land. I grab my things and get off when we've landed. I get my other bags and tell for a taxi. I tell him to take me to the closest hotel to the city. We drive for 30ish minutes. We stop infront of a really nice hotel. I pay the taxi guy and go inside. "Hello how may I help you" "I'd like to get a good hotel room" "what floor" "near the top" "alright how many night?" "6" I say and pull out my money. "Okay that will be $609" holy shit. I hand the receptionist the money and she gives me the room key and I go to the elevator. I press button 11and go up. I can't believe I'm in New York. It's 9:53 am and the city is wide awake. I'm not regretting this choice.

Part 1. Hope you like it!