She smiled at them, and they all decided that since it was late at night, they'd go their separate ways, Sting and Natsu to their respective homes and her with Laxus. They'd meet the next day, at her home, in order to finish furnishing her new home.

*Time Skip. Next day at Lucy's newly furnished house*

Lucy walked through her house for the first time. The boys had told her to go out and do what she wanted and that they'd unpack and put everything together. She'd argued that she wanted to help, however they insisted and so finally she left, wanting to spend time with Erza, Levy, Cana, Mira and Wendy. When she returned, the boys had gone all out. She now had a beautiful two story house, complete with a beautiful large kitchen, a spacious living room, three beautifully decorated bedrooms and two lavish bathrooms.

She walked into her living room, the first thing she noticed was the wall made entirely of glass and it overlooked the waterfall and trees, that reminded her she was not in the city, but in the forest. On the opposite side, the wall was made of gray brick, and had some shelves that were full of pictures and different mementos of her missions with her friends. On the wall between the shelves and the window was a white wall with a large flat screen TV lacrima. In front of the TV was a glass coffee tables surrounded by soft white loveseats and chairs along with a recliner sofa with a large brown rug underneath the table and seats. The walls were cream and the wood was a lovely light brown.

She then walked to the kitchen. The kitchen was also decorated in the same way, the walls were a rich cream colour and the cabinets were brown. Her electrical appliances were either black or white. In the middle of the kitchen, stood a blow island with a white marble counter top. There was a white clear door that led outside. She made her way across the kitchen, quickly becoming familiar with it as her fingers danced on the countertop.

She made her way to the library and entering it, she gasped. Three of the walls were covered in bookshelves from top to bottom. On the fourth wall, in the middle was a long window, letting in lots of light. Against the window was a white window seat with white cushions. Surrounding the window again was bookshelves. Although currently empty, she knew she could fill the room up. In the middle of the room were white sofas, surrounding a coffee table. She smiled and left the room, she could just imagine spending most part of her days in that room.

She made her way to the last room on the ground floor. It was the office, she didn't know why she needed one, she didn't think she'd even use it, however the boys insisted on her having one. She walked. This room had large windows that overlooked the waterfall too. There was a desk in the middle of the room, with an office chair; opposite the desk were two seats for people to sit on. On one of the walls stood a white flower bed, beautiful tiger lilies and jasmines growing. The walls were a light gray colour and the furniture was white. Behind the desk was also a set of bookshelves. On the desk was a computer lacrima, a small vase with a single forever rose, which never wilted, as well as a note.

'To Lucy,

For you to complete your current novel as well as any future ones.

From your three favourite Dragon Slayers'

Lucy gasped a hand on her mouth, tears in her eyes at the thoughtful present. She smiled, realising why they insisted on having an office. She'd changed her mind; she'd definitely be using it.

She climbed up the wooden stairs and walked into the first bedroom. It was a guest bedroom, the walls where white, as was the carpet. In the middle, against the wall was a large queen sized bed, it had two large, fluffy pillows as well as many cushions. The pillows were a soft cream colour while the cushions were light brown. The sheets were white and the bed was made neatly. On each side of the bed stood a white nightstand, with a lampshade on each one. A dark brown cupboard on the wall opposite the bed. Finally, there was a large window that overlooked the garden, with a cream window seat and some more brown cushions underneath.