"Hey Luce, whatcha doing?" asked Natsu as he slung an arm around her shoulders.

"Well we're going to the bank first and then to Magnolia's hardware store" Lucy said smiling as Sting joined them too. Their respective exceeds flying behind them, Happy landed on her head, while Lector sat perched on her shoulder.

"What are you doing that for?" Sting questioned, she smiled at him brightly

"I'm building a home, Laxus said he'd help me and he also sold me the piece of land that I'm building on" Lucy replied. Natsu and Sting both stated that they'd also like to help her build her home and she grinned, accepting their offer as the three of them made their way to the bank. After Lucy took out the amount of money she'd need for supplies, she handed 250,000 Jewel to Laxus, and taking the notes, he stuffed them in his pocket.

*Time Skip. Outside Lucy's new built home*

Lucy sat down on the grass outside of her newly built home, they'd completed it quicker than anticipated and now Lucy watched Natsu, Sting and Laxus. She almost let out a low moan at seeing them, with sweat dripping down their bodies as they finished painting the house. Somewhere, in the scorching heat, all three of them had lost their shirts and now Lucy was shamelessly staring at their backs as they worked, helping her finish her house. She couldn't help but be attracted to them, they were like Greek God's, carved out of muscle by a skilled sculptor. She watched as their muscles rippled under their skin, as their skin glistened in the sunshine. She shivered as a cool breeze swept by and she was snapped out of her thoughts.

'Baka Lucy, they're just your friends and you had to go and ogle them as if they were a piece of fresh meat. Hot, sexy meat... Gaaaah! Get a grip of yourself Lucy. There's no way these beautiful men would fall for you, sure you're hot, however nothing compared to the girls who were throwing themselves at each of these men.' She sighed as she realised her thoughts were true. There was no chance that any of them would ever fall for her. Lucy sighed again. 'May as well get over these thoughts, plus I can't fall for all of them, it wouldn't be fair on them, although having all three of them as mine would be a dream come true' Lucy thought to herself. Lucy was snapped out of her thoughts as Sting's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry Sting, what did you say?" Lucy asked, blushing at his shirtless form.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go shopping for your furniture, it's still quite early so if we get it all done today, we can take it to yours, and set it up tomorrow? We need to wait for the paint inside to dry anyway" Sting repeated, smiling at her.

"That's be wonderful, but are you sure you want to join me? It may take a couple of hours." Lucy replied.

"It's fine, if we're with you, we're sure to get some amazing deals for you" Natsu replied smiling at her

"That and you won't be able to carry all the stuff yourself. You can send the furniture with Virgo, however, you'll still need pillows and toiletries and new clothing, so we'd be happy to carry your bags for you" Laxus replied. Lucy stood with her mouth opened, and then she squealed and hugged them all, thanking them for helping her with everything.

*Time Skip. 7 hours later*

Lucy smiled as the boys walked behind her; she unlocked the door and entered. As soon as they entered they dropped their bags to the floor, groaning and grumbling at how long they shopped for, however all was forgiven when she kissed each of them on their cheeks, thanking them for today. She'd managed to buy everything and anything they'd need. She even managed to deplete her trust fund given to her by her mother, after all, it was only to get her on her feet and now that she was, she'd be able to go on missions to earn more money. She smiled and looked at her three Dragon Slayers as they lay down on the floor.