Bonus Chapter 5 : Aishiteru!

Start from the beginning

"Hahah, you're still hilarious!" Gray chuckled, Natsu blushing in responce.

"H-hehe, you're pretty great too!" Natsu smiled back as he replied, Gray returning the blush.

Gray then stood up from his seat a little, leaning over to Natsu's side and pecked him on the lips, sitting down in his seat once more.

Natsu was now smiling more, happy that this was how their relationshop had turned out.

Soon, in front of Gray was a plate of spaghetti, while Natsu had somehow managed to get a streak, burning.

Gray stared at the fire with a neutral face, since he has seen this before. He resumed stabbing the fork into the noodles, twirling the fork as the noodles curled around the fork.

Natsu stared at the bonfire, that was his steak, and slowly started to eat the fire. The fire quickly moved into his mouth, leaving behind a charred-black steak for him to eat.

They both ate in silence, not a silence filled with hate and detest, a silence that was comfortably quiet.

~~~~~~~~

They had finished eating. Holding hands, they walked out of the café. Natsu rubbed his stomach with joy, full and pleased with the dinner. Gray walked beside him, noticing his cute blush of happiness, smiling to himself and feeling lucky.

The two hands that interlocked, you could still see the bracelets of fire and ice. On Gray's wrist, the snowflake surrounded by fire, the bluish string with red spiralling around. On Natsu's, you could see the fire encased in ice, the red string with blue spiralling. The present from two years ago, still had such a special place in their hearts.

Gray stopped abrutly from their walking, causing Natsu to jolt.

"Why'd ya stop?" Natsu asked, turning to Gray and kissing him on his cheek. "Forgot something?"

"No," Gray responded with a slight sense of confidence.

He held up a Lacrima, the strange object with a teal glow to it. He then held onto Natsu, a smile on his face.

"Let's go," he spoke, leaving Natsu very confused.

The teal glow shone, enshrouding the two in the same glow. Natsu could feel them levitating off the ground, their clothes fluttering.

The scenery around the suddenly changed, completely.

The lights that shone on the street from the stores as well as the lamp posts had disappeared. The bright yellow lights disappeared. It was instead replaced by the light from the lamps of the pavillion that stood in the middle of a grassland. The noise from the everyday passers-by at night had immediately quieten. The sound of insects in the night replaced it completely.

Natsu noticed that they were in front of a cobblestone pavement, eye fuels on each side of the pavement, surrounded entirely by flowers. The pavement led up to the pavillion.

The teal glow disappeared when they both touched the ground. Gray then led Natsu up to the pavilion and had Natsu sat on the bench in the middle.

He kneeled in front of Natsu, and shot an icicle behind him, triggering a firework the flew up and exploded into tiny little yellow sparks, adding more beautiful stars to the nightsky.

All Natsu could do was to watch in awe.

"N-natsu Dragneel," Gray finally spoke. He then in haled deeply and exhaled, his hands shaking while they reached in his back pocket. He then removed his from his back pocket, clutching something in his palm as hes hand draps at his sides.

"You have been the greatest joy in my life." He began, causing Natsu to blush, gasping and covering his mouth with his hand.

"You have made me laugh when I as sad, cheered me up when I was feeling down. You always knew what to say to make me happy." He continued, as Natsu started to tear up.

"You had been with me for two years now. I was wondering..."

Natsu was crying tears of joy as he waited for the arrival of his boyfriends next few words.

"Would you make me the happiest man in the world, by staying with me forever?" Gray finished, holding up the black box clutched in his hands and opening it, revealing a ring.

"Yes! Of course, Gray!" Natsu shouted as he cried, leaping into Gray's arms and sobbing uncontrollably.

Gray grinned, tearing up as well, and hugged back with so much joy.

"I love you so fucking much, Natsu." Gray quietly spoke, kissing Natsu's forehead.

"I love you too!" Natsu replied, sniffing and sobbing, still unable to stop crying.

◇[A/N : OH MY IRENE GUYS, I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I really don't have an excuse. I was lazy, that was it. I mean, I also didn't have any ideas for this marriage proposal. I hope y'all liked it a lot. =) I also cried when writing this. I can't believe it was cuter than i thought.

Also, I started watching Miraculous Ladybug, which caused me to start shipping Marinette and Adrien while reading up fnfics, ya know? They are so made for each other ~~~ ♥]◇