Chapter 6 : Getting used to.

◇[3rd Person View]◇

Natsu had decided that Gray was in need of training, and the excuse of 'you need to use for Ice Dragon Slayer Magic to good use' came to his mind. Although, I wouldn't think that's the only reason our fiery protagonist is visiting Gray.

Yep.

He wanted to see him.

He would never admit it though.

It's weird to Natsu. Afterall, how should one feel if your rival, who is meant to be someone you hate and someone you want to kill and hearing his voice annoys you so much and his ego that you hate so freaking much, turned into someone who you love so much that you want to hug and kiss and just tell how handsome he looked but you never really could and hearing him laugh is enough to make feel butterflies in your stomach as you look at him and saw that he looks awesome without trying?

You see, the conflict he's dealing with?

While he thought about that *short* little description on Gray, he found himself reaching for the door of Gray Fullbuster, ready to knock.

Knock knock

A casual shirtless Gray went to the door and opened it, revealing how much of nothing he did. Natsu could feel the blush creeping up to his cheeks as he stared on, Gray eventually snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"What did you need?" Gray smiled, and slightly chuckled, as he saw Natsu shook his head.

"You're a Dragon Slayer now, right?" Natsu pointed at Gray as Gray stretched and yawned.

"Yeah? What of it?"

"Well, come train with me!"

"Wha?"

"Come on!"

Gray pondered about this for a second. It was nice to finally hang out with his Natsu, maybe he'll go, perhaps to ask him if he was interested in anyone. This was something Gray needed to know.

"Wait, I'll be back." Gray announced as he shut the door, going to his closet to search a shirt.

Natsu, on the other hand, was busy hyperventilating as he remembered Gray without a shirt.

He's seen Gray like that tons of times. So...

Why was this time different?

He quickly tried to calm himself as he remembered he was training with Gray.

Gray soon revealed himself and the both headed to South Gate Park.

"So, since you're a dragon slayer, you have to do a roar first." Natsu placed both his hands in front of his mouth as he channelled his magic through the little hole his hands created that allowed his magic to pass through.

A magic circle appeared in front of his hands as he took a deep breath.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" He shouted as fire exploded from the little space of his hands, creating a vortex of fire to zoom in front of him and he aimed it at the sky so no damage was done.

Of course, the fire burned a little grass around his feet.

Natsu then looked down and at Gray, motioning him to try it.

Gray couldn't help but blush as Natsu smiled at him.

"L-like this?" Gray placed his hands where he saw Natsu put them and pointed upwards.

"Yep! Now, channel your magic through the hole in your hand and out."

Gray focused his magic energy to the spot and took a deep breath.

"Ice Dragon Roar!" Gray shouted as a vortex of ice shot in the sky, but it looked more like a machine gun firing bullets.

"So, that's how ice dragon's roar looks like, nice." Natsu held a thumbs up as he smiled, causing Gray to blush again.

"Let's go on, um, how about a wing attack?"

"Sure," Gray responded as he copied Natsu's poses.

Afar, a jealous Juvia is seen with Erza, Lucy and Mirajane, hiden behind a bush from quite the distance away.

"Omg, cute." Lucy fangirled as Juvia was getting gloomier and gloomier.

"So, that's what Natsu does to distract himself." Mirajane added as he saw Natsu quarrel with Gray about something the couldn't make out. Sonething like, 'don't ask me those type of questions' or something like that.

"So he needs a distraction?" Erza suggested as the group, except Juvia, gasped.

"Yes!" Lucy and Mirajane quietly squealed.

"Also, someone get Juvia hom--" Erza stopped herself. "Where is she?"

The three girls turned around in the bush and found Juvia leaving for her home, sulking as a small raincloud poured over her.

"Okay, who decided to bring Juvia?" Lucy asked.

"She came on her own," Mirejane added.

"Well, whatever. Let's go set this thing up!" Lucy replied happily as she dragged the two ladies back to the guild.