Chapter 1 : Busting in!

◇[3rd Person view]◇

Natsu walked up to a guild hall, although smaller than his, but enough to fit the same amount of people at Fairy Tail. Gray and Happy trailed behind him.

Natsu lifted his legs and aimed it at the door, kicking it open with all his force as the entire guild piped up and swung the heads at the trio.

"I heard that y'all are looking for a fight with Fairy Tail?" Natsu proclaimed, walking in with Gray behind him.

"So, here ya go," Gray shouted and aligned his hands.

"Ice Make : Lance!"

He moved his hands infront of him, a magic circle appearing. Ice formed into shapes of lances flew towards everything in front of Gray from the magic circle. Almost all the people in the range got hit.

Now it was Natsu's turn!

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!"

Fire whirlpools generated from his hand as it flew all over the guild hall. The fire burned everyone in the guild that were the guild's members and soon the entire guild hall collapsed. Natsu sighed in disappointment.

"I thought they were a lot tougher than this! Frustrating... Let's go-" Natsu glanced back and saw that only Happy was there. "Gray?"

Natsu went around, lifting debris and quickly scanning under them. He checked behind anywhere a person could hide. Although after a few minutes of fruitless effort, Natsu continued looking through. However, even he came to a stop.

"Well, shit! Just when I-" a scent Natsu was familiar with hit his nose, and he could not be more relieved.

A piece of debris was moved to the side, a trapdoor revealing a woozy Gray Fullbuster stumbling his way to Natsu. He could even walk straight without his hand reaching for his head giving it a little massage.

He lost his balance as his vision was hazy. Natsu reached for him in time and lifted him, his hand over Natsu's shoulder as he used Natsu as a wall to syeady himself. He just followed the little directions Natsu would say, slowly walking with him.

Natsu held Gray all the way till the sat down on the train. Even though Natsu had his motion sickness, he still used every second until they got back to the guild trying to comfort Gray.

Gray was leaning against the window, occasionally hissing in pain as something continuously tried to attack him. He constantly felt something pricking him, sometimes a little poke, other times feeling like being hit by a train.

Natsu was very worried while Happy slept on his head. He kept trying to calm down but he just couldn't...

Why am I this worried about him?