Chapter11-Have fun!

Start from the beginning

"Sure." He sneered. He didnt believe in me.

"I am gonna get some drinks. You want any?" He said and stood up.

" No thanks." I replied with a evil smile in my face.

While he was gone, I kept thinking the criteria of bad girl. Why am I so stupid of accepting such challenge?

Hmm... what do Jack do to be a bad boy?

"Elsa think..concentrated.." I kept muttering to myself and others would probably thought I have gone crazy.

"Prank!" I shouted out loud. Now everyone was staring at me. Oops.

That's it. Prank!
~~~
Jack POV

I went out to buy a coconut milk, which is one of my favourite drink of all time. My guts told me something odd would happen. It was probably because of the weather or something. No big deal.

I went back to the drama room with the coffee. Everyone was busy doing their work, except Elsa, who has been glaring at me.

I walked slowly and carefully to my seat nearby her. I tried to figure out what has gotten to her mind.

"Something's up.What's that?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing at all." She walked towards me until her breats toucbed my chest.

"You know.. I just want you to sit besides me." She said seductively.

"I have always been sitting besides you.' I smirked.

She put a finger on her mouth to gesture me to shut up. Then making me to sit down and sat on my lap.

"Wow. " I mouthed and turned my head aside.

She smirked suddenly. I turned to her and saw a evil grin on her face. This nerd was definitely up to something.

"1...2...3" She whispered to my ears.

"Wait what are you doing?" My eyes wided open.

"You will find out soon enough." she pushed away from my chest and went away.

"Elsa Winter what have you done?" I tried to stand up and catch her, but I fail.

I cannot stand up.
I was glued to the chair.

"What the heck?" I muttered and forced myself to get up.

"Elsa you are in big trouble!" I yelled.

"I am trying to be the bad girl as you wish!" she tilted her head and smiled.

"By gluing me to a chair? Really?" I said.

"There was more than glue. I also put some white paintings. Have fun!" She said with an adorable tune.

I was dumbfounded for a moment."Thanks for telling." I put both of my hands on the air.

"Need a little help?" Elsa giggled and gave me a hand.

I grabbed her hands pulled myself up the chair forcefully. I wish I wouldn't tear my ripped jeans. It cost a lot.

Elsa tried to pull.
"Pull like you are going to give birth!" I told her.

"Isn't that push?" She replied and still pulling.

"Whatever. I don't want to stick to the chair for the rest of my li--"

BANG!

I fell on Elsa hard. You may expect it was like all the romantic books you have read that I fell and kissed her. But no, I instead sat on Elsa's stomach, makimg she groaned.