Chapter 1: The change shall begin

Hello guys, this is my first story on wattpad, hope you'll like it, i thought about it for a while when i was at school and i was bored, blah blah blah.....math....blah blah ,lol. Please say what you think about it, comment, vote if you like it so i know if i should continue 
                                                                 Thanks for giving me a chance 

                                                                                                                                                                  -Nica :)

-A bit of description:

 Amy Watson is a 17 years old girl, nothing special, just an ordinary girl. Many boys have told her that she is cute but she's never had a boyfriend, not that she didn't want to date anyone , simply  nobody asked for a date. She has  shoulder-lenght, dark brown wavy hair and blue-grey eyes, she is slim and got a slender waist even thought she considers that she has to lose some weight.She is a nice girl, talkative and kind, but many  friends of hers are  so worried because she is just too naive. Everybody likes her but the problem is that she can not get attached to people, the only person she is near for so long is her best friend Emily, Emily Jackson. They met at kindergarden when they both were 5, since then they can not part from each other for more than a day or two. Emily has bright red  long hair and green eyes, she is even slimer and more beautiful than Amy and dated plenty of boys.

Amy's POV:

Oh my god, i'm soo bored, this math lesson seems so long and monotonous and i'm even in the first desk, to the right sits my best friend Emily, she's so smart , a lot smarter than me , she's a remarkable student and likes all the subjects that are related to math somehow, I myself am a completely opposite , i like music , literature, art and like a freak read a lot of books, even at the lessons instead of listening to the teacher. This classroom is the biggest in our school and it's so dark here even with the lights turned on, fortunately for me next to my left is the window, a big window, this wall is full of big windows and i like it, outside are lots of trees and you can't see much of what's going on there, but even so i like looking trough it. I put my hand under my chin, looking how birds are flying there in the sky, so beautiful and so free.This moment was just so perfect untill my math teacher had to distroy it and make me finish my relaxation moment.

"Miss Watson, i see you finaly fell inlove, don't look for him in the window, he's not out there waiting for you, you can go and meet him later" the whole class started to laugh and i felt myself blush , oh my god, what the hell was that for, did i really look so damn inlove, everybody knows that i'm clean, that i never had a boyfriend, what a shame.

"I'm sorry Ms Fitz.....I'm not inlove" i said shyshly and the second part so quiet that i think she barrely heard. Ms Fitz wasn't a bad woman, she was nice actually but she didn't like when you don't listen at her lessons because she thinks that math is the most important. Actually she is quite fat and small and about 50 years old.

After that i tried to concentrate at her lessons, it wasn't easy at all, i hated math because i felt confused and stupid and she knew that, that's why she didn't ask me lots of questions all these years but she always asked me if i understand and  i simply nodded like an idiot and turned to Emily for help because, i felt ashamed that i didn't know or understand all this stuff that i thought i should have known. I tried my best to solve an ecuation with logarithms that i considered a bit difficult and confusing. Then i had a feeling of being watched and i just couldn't control myself  and turned my head to the window but i just heard a small crack and saw a branch moving i thought to myself that it's stupid , who could have stalked me from a tree? it could have been a bird that just flew away and because our school is really old, and i'm at the last floor, it might've been that the roof has given up, the weather wasn't that nice for the past few days except today.