Epilogue

~ Laura POV~

Every since we got Connor back, everything was back to normal. We were a family again. Ciel and me got closer than ever. Chloe was a smart little happy girl while Connor was like Ciel, which was cute!

"Hey mommy I got a important question" chloe asked. "Baby's come from a magic fairy!!" I yelled *sweat drop*....... " I wasnt going to ask that" I sighed in relief. "How did you and daddy met?" Chloe asked. Both me and ciel look at each other then at chloe. "Well you see as you know I was from a other world and me and my friends, sophia and tyanna came with, but there not here anymore, but we have auntie White.

Any who when we came here we landed in Ciels yard and Sebastian showed us to his study and that's how we met. I believe it was true love in first sight but idk about him" Ciel then grabs me and kiss me on the lips. "No I believe it was true love at first sight!" "Aww" "eww" Chloe and Connor said at the same time.

I giggled. "How bout you and auntie White go play outside?" I said. "OK!~" and with that they ran off. "So......Do you ever miss your world?" Ciel asked me. I got up and grab Ciels hand "Let's go for a walk and not really. There's no place I rather be than here Ciel" He smiles at me "Well I'm glad your here.

"I don't know what know have happen if I never met you" he said. "Awwww, I love you so much! And thank you" He looks at me "thanks for what?" I gave him my happy smile "For giving me a purpose in life. You showed me how to live and you were there for me when I was sad. Plus you gave me two wonderful kids.

I love you, thank you" He then brings me into a hug. "No, thank you Laura. I love you so much, I promise I'll be there for you forever" I smiled at him. "Promise you won't leave me?" I asked. He holds me tighter. "I promise, I won't ever let you go"

For the rest of the day we spent some time together and with the kids. If anyone ever told me 9 years ago that I would have got suck into my favorite anime and got married to my favorite character and have kids. I would have kick them saying stop reading my dream diary!

My name is Laura Phantomhive and I'm 21, married to Ciel Phantomhive and have two kids. Its been 9 years since I got stuck here and I had some trouble along the way through life but with Ciels help I got through it and his going to be by my side forever. I'm afraid this is the end of my life story right Now and I hope you enjoyed it.

THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

THANKS

4

READING!!!

~Daytime_Dreamer

Plz check out my other books ^w^

Into the world of Black Butler! (Ciel X OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara