To Save or To Kill a Kanima

Start from the beginning

He made Derek show his fangs and Gerard put his arm in Derek's mouth. Gerard screamed as Derek bit down. Derek fell to the ground and Gerard held his arm up, so proud of his bite. Too proud to notice it bleeding black. "What the hell is this?" Gerard asked. "What did you do?" He demanded. "Everyone always said Gerard had a plan." I said as I walked towards Scott. "We had a plan too." Sam said as he walked behind me. "We switched his normal pills, with capsules filled with Mountain Ash." Scott said. Gerard's nose started bleeding black and his eyes did too. He started throwing up black liquid. Scott shielded my eyes with his hand. Gerard fell to the ground. "Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asked us. "Because you might be an Alpha, but you're not ours." Scott said. gerard started crawling on the ground. "Kill them. KILL ALL OF THEM!" He yelled. Just then, an all too familiar Jeep bursted through the doors;

and hit Jackson.

"Did I get him? Please tell me I got him" Stiles asked. Jackson jumped on top of the Jeep and of course, Stiles screamed like a girl. Lydia, Alice, Anna, and him got out of the car.

"Jackson!" Lydia yelled. She held up something. "Lydia!" Stiles screamed. Scott grabbed him. Jackson looked at the key. "Alice, go help your brother." I told her. "Got it." She said. I don't know what Lydia did, but Jackson started turning back to a human. He took the key from Lydia and started backing away. Derek started standing up. Jackson looked at Derek and held his hands out. Derek and Peter put their claws into Jackson, and I'm sure he's going to die. Scott held me in his arms as I fought back tears. Yeah I hated Jackson, but he was a part of my first experience here. A life without Jackson just doesn't seem right. They finally took their claws out of him and he stood there, choking on air. Lydia ran to him. "Do you still love me?" Jackson asked her. "I do. I do still love you." She said. I looked at Stiles and he looked hurt. Lydia laid Jackson down on the ground and cried. "Where's Gerard?" Alex asked. "He can't be too far." Argent said. I started hearing a scratching sound. Almost like claws on concrete. Jackson slowly stood up and he roared. He was finally the werewolf he wanted to be. Lydia saw him and hugged him.

I went to go find Max. "Max are you okay?" I asked him. "I'm fine Riley." He laughed. "Get Max to my mom and Eli to Deaton." I told Alice and Cole. Cole grabbed my arm. "I love you." He said. "I love you too Cole." I told him.

We left the Ironworks. "Allison, I have something to show you." I said. "What is it?" She asked. I walked towards her. "Riley, what are you doing?" She asked. "Just stand still." I told her. I held my hand to her cheek and I showed her what happened the night her mother was bitten; I showed her what her mother did. She gasped as I took my hand away. She hugged me as tight as she could. "Riley, I'm so sorry for everything I've done. You're my best friend and there's nothing I'd do intentionally to hurt you." She cried in my ear. "I know Allison. You're forgiven." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. I left her and went to go find Derek. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "I have to tell you about something." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "When I was unconscious, after Peter came back to life, I had a vision that you had a kid; that we had a kid." He said. "What?" I said. "Anastasius Romeo Santiago McCall Hale." He said the name. "Derek, I'm not ready for any kind of parenting. I'm not even 16 yet." I said. "I know. I just thought I should tell you." He said. I walked away and I found my brothers. I hugged them both. "Are you ready for your trip?" Sam asked me. "I am now. Knowing that Beacon Hills is safe once again, I'm good." I laughed. Stiles came up behind me. "Be safe kiddo. I expect a phone call everyday." Stiles said. "Okay Stiles." I laughed.

-Isaac

Peter , Derek and I were walking up to the Hale house. "You haven't told Isaac everything yet have you?" Peter asked Derek. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build a pack?" Peter asked. "As a new Alpha, people take notice to things." He finished. "People like who?" I asked. "What is this? What's it mean?" I asked. "It's their symbol Isaac. And it means they're coming." Derek said. "Who's coming?" I asked. "Alphas. A whole pack of them." Derek said. "And they aren't coming, they're already here." Peter said.

-Riley

Alex, Allison, Argent and I had been in France for a few weeks now, and I loved every bit of it. I called Scott and the rest of the gang when I could, I had fun with the Argents, I loved training with the archer. I was happy. After all of the Kanima mess, it was good to just kick back and relax. But eventually, something bad is bound to happen.

After I got out of the shower, I got on Skype and did a group video call with Scott, Stiles, Sam, Cole, Alice, Max, Eli, Lydia, Anna, and Derek. After 3 and a half hours, I called it a night. I said my goodbyes and goodnights. I laid on the bed and allowed my slumber to take me under. But then, I had a nightmare. One by one, all of my friends died. My mom, Sam, Scott, Stiles, everyone was dead. I woke up screaming. Alex, Mr. Argent and Allison came through the door. "Riley what's wrong?" Alex asked. "This can't happen." I cried. Mr. Argent sat on the bed and put his arm around me. I cried into his chest as Allison played with my hair and Alex rubbed my back. They weren't safe in Beacon Hills, and I can warn them.

This is the end .

For now .