The Truth About His Parents

-Riley

Scott, Sam, Eli, Cole and I were at Stiles' place. "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know someone is controlling him." Allison said over the phone. "Or he doesn't remember maybe." Scott said. "What if it's the same kind of thing that happened to Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked. "A fugue state." Allison and I said together. "They'd have to forget everything; the murder, the blood." Allison said. "But they would need help with one thing, getting rid of the video." Stiles said. "Someone else helped him forget that." Scott said. "WHoever is controlling him." I said. "You're sure Jackson has no clue about this?" Allison asked. "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and somehow being with Lydia delayed the whole thing." Stiles said. "So do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison asked. "If it helps us find out who's controlling him then yeah." Scott said. "Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison asked. "There is no 'we'. There is 'you'. Cole and the rest of us went home. Not like I had much of a choice with Dad 1 and Dad 2 constantly breathing down my back." I said. "Yeah it's us. He'll talk to us." Stiles said. 

Apparently, Jackson's parents put a restraining order against Scott and Stiles. My mom grounded Scott and we all had a talk about someone I'd only seen once in my life; my dad, Rafael McCall. My mom thinks our strange behavior has to do with him not being around. But it's whatever. Allison and I met Scott and Stiles in the library. Since cameras were everywhere, Allison slid a tablet with the translated Bestiary page about the Kanima through the books. "It's everything Lydia could translate and she was very confused." Allison said. "What did you tell her?" Scott asked. "That we were a part of a online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison asked. "But I am a part of a online community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles said. "Oh. Great." Allison said. I tried not laughing but it was extremely hard. "Does it say anything about finding out who controls him?" Scott asked. "Not really, but Stiles is right about the murderers." Allison said. "It calls the Kanima ' a weapon of vengeance'. There's a story in there about a South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village." Allison said. "So maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles said. "Until the bond grew so strong that the Kanima killed anyone he wanted it to." Allison said. "All bad." Stiles said. "Here's the thing though; a Kanima is actually supposed to be a werewolf, but it can't be." Allison began. "Until it resolves that in it's past that manifests it." Scott finished. "Which just means Jackson need alot of therapy, could've told you that myself." Stiles said. "What if, it has something to do with his parents?" Allison asked. "His real parents?" I asked. "Does anyone know what actually happened to them?" Scott asked. "Lydia might." Stiles said. "What if she doesn't know anything?" Scott asked. "Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me or Riley, so we'll talk to him." Allison said. "What do I do?" Scott asked. "You have a make up exam remember?" I told him. "Promise me you'll do good." Allison said. "As long as you promise me that if he does anything, you run and find Riley." Scott said. "I can take care of myself." She said. "Allison, if you get hurt while I'm taking some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me." Scott said. "If he does anything," Scott began. "Like?" Allison asked. "Anything bizarre or weird." Scott said. "Or anything evil." Stiles said as he put his head through the bookshelf. Allison pushed his head back through the bookshelf. 

Allison and I were together, until she decided to ditch me. I have no clue where she went. 

While I was looking for her, I ran into Jay. "Riley." He said. "I don't have time for you right now Jay." I said. I tried walking around Jay but he wouldn't let me. "Jay! What do you want?" I yelled. "Well you of course." He said as he walked closer to me. I backed away from him. "I'm not sure my boyfriend or your Alpha would like that." I said. "Well neither of them have to know." He said. "Derek is an Alpha dumbass. He finds out everything." I said. Jay walked closer to me. "I know you want it Riley. All you have to do is say yes and I'll make you forget them both." He said. "I don't want you Jay. I'm with my childhood sweetheart and he makes me happy. I know all you want is to get in my pants." I said to him. He pushed me against the locker and he kissed me. I fought as much as I could. Before I knew it, Jay was being flung off of me. I opened my eyes to see Cole on top of Jay beating the crap out of him. I ran to try and stop him. "Cole stop!" I yelled. I pulled on Cole's shirt. He pushed me back using his powers. "STOP!" I screamed. I heard Jay do something between a whimper and a howl. Cole rolled off of him clutching his ears. There was a student that told a teacher and she came out of her class. "Detention. All three of you." She said.