New Wolf In Town

-Isaac

I was eating dinner with my dad. "How are your grades?" He asked me. "Umm. So far it's an A in French and a B- in Economics." I told him. "What about Chemistry?" He asked. "I'm not sure." I hesitated. "Mid terms are in a few days, so i could go up." I said. "What's it at now?" He asked. "I'm not sure." I stammered. "You just said it could go up." He said. "I meant generally." I said. "You wouldn't be lying to me would you Isaac?" He asked. "No." I said. "Then tell me the grade." He said. "I told you I don't know." I said. "You wanna take this little conversation downstairs?" He asked. I shook my head. "No? Then tell me the grade son." He said. "Dad, this semester's only half over." I said. I tried to tell him that it doesn't matter, but he wasn't going for it. "It's a D." I said. "Alright." He said as he put his silverware down. "It's a D. I'm not angry." he said. "You know I'm going to have to find a way to punish you though." He said. "It's my responsibility as a parent, so you do the dishes and clean up the kitchen." He said. "Yeah." I said. He drank from his cup. "Good." He said. "Because I'd really like to see this place spotless." He said as he threw his cup on the ground. He slid the dishes off the table and I ran against the wall. He laughed. "Absolutely spotless." He said as he threw a vase at the wall. I didn't know it until I felt the pain in my face, but I had glass shards in my face. I looked at him. I pulled the glass out of my face and it burned so badly. "Well that's your fault." He said to me. I looked at him. "You could've blinded me!" I yelled. "Oh shut up. It's a scratch." He said. That's when it healed. I ran out of the house with my father calling my name.

-Scott

"I'm serious, it's not like the last full moon, I don't feel the same!" I told Stiles. "Oh does that include the urge to maim and kill people? Like me?" Stiles said. "I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." I said. "But I do." Riley said as he walked passed us. "You say that now, but when the full moon comes out and so do the fangs and the claws and the howling and screaming and it's really stressful on me so yes, I'm still locking you and Sam up." Stiles said. "What about Riley?" I asked. "He has it under control." Stiles said. "Okay fine. I think I'm in more control now that things are good with Allison." i told him. "I'm aware how good things are Allison. You remind me." Stiles said. "Really good." i said. "Thank you. I know." Stiles said. "I mean like, really good." I whispered. "Alright I get it!" Stiles yelled. "Just shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." He continued. "Okay. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" I asked.

-Riley

I started walking toward Stiles and Scott when Stiles opened his locker and chains started falling out. I have no idea how long that chain was, but it seemed to go on forever. Coach walked up to Stiles' locker. I tried not to laugh. Just then, Danny walked beside me. "What is Stiles up to?" He asked me. "I have no clue." I said. Then I thought, this is the first time Danny has said anything to me since we broke up. "Part of me wants to ask, the other part says knowing, will probably be more disturbing than anything I can imagine." Coach said. I laughed quietly and Danny joined too. I walked up to Stiles' locker. "What's the chain for?" I asked. "Your savage brothers during the moon." Stiles said. That's when I sensed it. "Scott." I said. He looked at me and nodded. I found Sam and he nodded too. There was another wolf here. Stiles saw us looking around. "You okay?" he asked us. "There's another werewolf in here." Scott said.

We all got outside for practice. "It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." Scott said. "Could you tell on one-on-one? Could that help?" Stiles asked. Scott looked at Sam and I. We nodded. "Yeah." Scott said. "Okay. I think I have an idea." Stiles said as he got up and ran to the other side of the bleachers. I overheard Jackson talking and that's when it hit me. I sensed another werewolf in the locker room, but I didn't sense Jackson when I was near him. Stiles came back breathing hard. "I told coach you'll switch with Danny today." Stiles said as he handed Scott the goalie's stick. "But I hate playing goalie." Scott said. "Remember when I said I had an idea?" Stiles asked. "This is the idea." Stiles continued. "Oh." Scott said. I swear he was meant to be born a blonde. "What's the idea?" Scott asked. "I seriously don't understand how you don't survive without us sometimes." Stiles said.