#2

"Alaska you're gonna be late for the meeting" Colton shouted whilst knocking on my bathroom door.

"Just a minute" I shouted back.

A few minutes later I walked out to be met with Colt leaning against the door frame on his phone.

"Texting Lucy again I see" I said rolling my eyes. Lucy is colts mate and as you might've guessed, I despise her.

"Why can't you just get along with her Husky?" He asked dramatically and calling me by the nickname he came up with for me when we were kids.

"I told you to stop calling me that and I refuse to get along with a gold digging little bitch who constantly tells you that you need to spend less time with me. Your sister!" I could tell that his wolf was hurt that I insulted their mate but they could never be mad at me so Colton held back a growl.

Our conversation was quickly interrupted, much to Colton's relief when dad walked up to us and rushed us into the packs meeting room.

Alpha Jason was at the front of the room talking about our current feud with the midnight hunters pack.

"Thank you for coming everyone, as you all know we are currently feuding with another pack. A strong and skilful pack. I don't mean to scare anyone but if it ever came to it, we would easily be destroyed by them. They out number us about 3 to 1 and have much more combat skill than we do." He was right. It's not even as if our pack is tiny or weak. They're just bigger and better than we are. I tuned back in to hear the rest of what alpha Jason was saying.

"And this is why together beta Grey, my third Xander and I have decided that our strongest female pack member will be asked to go undercover in their pack and kill their alpha. However this is not going to be forced upon her it is up to her if she accepts."

All at once people started shouting about who it would be. That's when dad looked me in the eyes and i knew it was me.

"Calm down everyone. We have chosen Xanders second child and only daughter, Alaska." Silence. "Alaska, do you accept?"

I looked over at Colton only to see that he was crying. Everyone else had been told by beta Grey to leave. I wanted to do this for my pack but we all knew that it was basically a suicide mission. One my father was sending me on. Colton was the only one who mattered to me, I needed to talk with him before making up my mind.

________________
Okay so I'll be updating a lot more in the next few weeks. I didn't update before because I thought that nobody would read it but now I've seen that a few people have so the more reads I get the quicker the updates will be
-k

*Jeremy Irvine as Colton Greysin*
Song for this update is emperors new clothes by panic! At the disco because it is fucking amazing.