Curiosity Killed the Cat...

Inside the box was a black and gold inhaler and a pair of ruby-framed glasses. I put on the glasses and I could see equally out of both eyes. Wow! That hasn't happened since before the crash!   I tried the inhaler as well, and as soon as I did, a felt as if I easing breathing the first real breath of fresh air in years.  I didn't notice at the time, but for the first time since it was first marked by that horrid scar, my arm had stopped breathing. "Wow." I said, stunned. "This doctor is a miracle worker." Tenten nodded, and Lissev smiled. "Yes, he is famous in this world. I find him a little unfocused, but he is still good at his job." Suddenly, out of nowhere, the same flashes of lights went off. Green, pink, black, purple, orange white. When we re appeared, we were in a forest at night. "You have got to tell me before you do that." I say, still catching my breath. I turn to Tenten, who is looking around, confused. "We didn't do that." The meaning of his words take a minute to sink in. We have no idea where we are or who brought us. I turned around. Behind me was a gravel path that we hesitantly followed. For about half an hour, there was silence. Looking back on it, I should've just asked Tenten or Lissev to take us somewhere else. I should've. But I was curious. Curiosity killed the cat... Tenten wouldn't like that saying. But if I was a cat... I hope satisfaction brings me back.
  How was I 'killed' you may ask. I was walking down the path when someone kicked me in the head. I fell to the ground and tried to stay conscious, but I couldn't reach the inhaler. The last thing I saw before falling asleep was Tenten and Lissev being tied up by a hooded figure.