The End

Thank you so much for reading (and I hope and assume enjoying since you've made it this far) my book. It means a lot to me, and I hope you liked it as much as I did!

Some of my books have like...deep profound lessons or meanings to them. This does not lol. 

Although...Max mentioned string theory. It entails that everything that could exist technically exists somewhere, since the universe is infinite. 

Which means...Max and his planet exist out there somewhere. Any book character you could imagine isn't just in your head, they're out there in space somewhere too. It's a cool thought.

~ Vote on this part if you believe in aliens. ~

Let's be real though, aliens are definitely real, even in our bubble of reality. They've already discovered bacteria living at the edge of this solar system, and found viruses many places across space. All it would take is one of those bacteria to find the right habitat...and evolve just right...

There's certainly life out there. We all probably evolved from specks in the sea, (right now the modern theory is life came from a chemical reaction deep in ocean floor volcanoes spewing hot nutrients and reacting with olivine,) they've already seen the exact same thing happen on a moon in Jupiter (they anticipate they'll find life there), so of course life happens elsewhere in the galaxy.

One way or another, maybe not in this galaxy or universe, but there are aliens out there bigger than us. Smarter than us. Stronger than us. To them, we are bugs, (or even just bacteria,) and you know what we humans think of bugs. (Rephrase of quote from Cosmos: Possible Worlds)

I genuinely, whole-heartedly support seriously discussing extra-terrestrial rights. I kinda wonder if we gave other sentient life equal rights... Maybe that's the only cue they're waiting for to come forward. 

~ ~ ~