Chapter 13. Back Home.

Start from the beginning

I took a pair of white long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans from my side of the closet. I freshened up and let my now shoulder length wavy hair down. I wanna make sure that I look nothing like a hungry, depressed and unemployed pregnant housewife that I really am.

I went straight downstairs to the kitchen and found Matushka and Yuri drinking something while the Chef from Dile and another woman are busy cooking.

Matushka immediately scooped a deliciously smelling soup from one of the transparent glass bowls on top of the stove and placed something in a small bowl in front of me. She then sliced the french bread and placed a white garlic cream on top. Oh my god, everything looked mouth watering. I sat down and instantly digged in.

"Thanks Matushka."

Matushka hugged me tight and kissed my head. She went back to her seat and just stares at me. If I werent so hungry, I would get concsious and bolt out because the people around me are acting all weird. But at this point this pregnant bitch is too hungry to care.

"One more please!" I pushed the empty bowl towards Matushka. The evil queen's smile grew even wider as she places more soup inside my bowl.

I finished with my second bowl when a familiar scent and electrifying charm entered the kitchen. Another kiss landed on top of my head courtesy of Alexei. He sat beside me and pulled me towards him. A small burp escaped my mouth when he squeezed me. My face tickled pink in an instant.

"That was the sexiest burp I have ever heard in my life." Alexei said with a teasing voice.

I instantly smack him on his chest it made him soft chuckle. He wrapped his arms around me while my side is on his chest. I breathed in his sexy scent and in an instant, tingles run through my body like shooting stars. The kind of tingles that harden my shameless nipples like frozen berries. Gosh, am I horny or what? Hormones, calm down will ya?

"I was worried about you. You had us all worried." He said while speaking at the back of my ear just on top of my neck.

"You can stop worrying now Alexei. I'm okay." I responded.

Nikolai entered the kitchen and it's obvious that he did not expect to see me. He halted and slowly walked towards my direction.

The hatred inside my heart started to boil just by seeing him.

"Bring me to your bed Alexei. I'm sleepy." I demanded. I wrapped my arms around him to force him to carry me. "Now please?"

Alexei looked at Nikolai as if waiting for his brother's permission. I instantly pushed him and removed myself from him to stand up but he grabbed me back to his body. "Okay.. okay.. come on." He said all defeated.

While on his bed, I'm hugging one of his pillows while looking at him prepare to go to an important meeting. He's already buttoning his shirt while looking himself in the mirror. Oh gosh, Alexei, why you so hot? God! What is happening to me? When was the last time you had sex Belle?

Moments later the door clicked and Nikolai got inside. He's also preparing just like Alexei. He looked at me with those ridiculously gorgeous green eyes I first fell in love with. I instantly looked away. I then focused my attention to Alexei and completely ignored him as if he's not in the room.

He stood beside Alexei in front of the mirror while adjusting his cufflink.

"Alexei come here, let me do it." I gestured him to stand next to me in bed so I can put on his tie.

He obliged and handed me his dark blue pin stripes tie. I wrapped it around his collar slowly. His sexy scent instantly filled my lungs. And then electric current started to tingle inside my abdomen. I swear to the heavens that if Alexei asks me to get down on my knees and eat him at this exact moment, I will do so in a heartbeat.