13: Visitor

(above is a picture I drew of Akira for a scene in this chapter. tell me what you think!)

Mizuki are her breakfast quickly, not looking him in the eye at all through the whole time. If she did then her face would turn as crimson as Mito's hair. Said woman leaned over curiously. "Something the matter?"

"N-no. Nothing really." Mizuki turned her eye away. "Err. What day is it?"

"Wednesday. Why?"

She grumbled and hit her forehead on the table. Today was supposed to be a special lesson today for training. With Tobirama of course and she was not ready to even look into those ruby eyes. 'Did I just compare his eyes to something pretty? Yes, yes I'd did. Gaaaah what's wrong with my head.'

"Stupid albino Senju. I'll turn you into a lovely crystal statue so then you can be mister stone face forever." Mizuki grumbled. All the shinobi in the room looked at her with confusion while Hashbrown chuckled.

"What did you do to get on her bad side this time?" The man in question crossed his arms and glared at the suddenly very interesting wall. "Nothing at all."

Mizuki pushed the incident aside for now so she would be able to concentrate on the matter at hand. Training. Materializing a crystal kunai, she flung it at Tobirama whe merely tilted his head to avoid it. The senjus gasp. They obviously didn't know how little she cared for the status of others. One even voiced his thoughts. "How dare you!" This guy looked younger then the others.

"Hey Kaoru, he new?" Now Ru-kun was experienced with her behavior like the majority in this room. The others who gasped had not seen her throw a before but they did see her other antics. Kaoru nodded with an exasperated sigh." Mizuki smirked and placed her hands on the floor, a spike of crystal shot out of the ground in front of the newbie, destroying his food tray. "Want to be my training dummy instead?" She asked teasingly.

Yuki tugged on her elder sisters sleeve. "Nee-chan, don't pick fights! It's rude. You'll make Monkey-sama upset." She scolded, bright teal eyes glaring. Some laughed at Hashirama's nickname including Mito. The albino simply grunted. Typical stoic male. With that, the raven haired woman left the room. Tobirama followed soon after.

She wasted no time in getting to the point. "What is today's exorcise?" He stuck a leaf to her forehead, making her blink. "Chakra control. Sure you can do various jutsu but its not balanced. That will leave you exhausted faster. After you manage to keep the leaf in place, I'll quiz you on clan knowledge." Mizuki groans aloud at this.

"Thought Wednesday would be fun!" She complains despite already trying to focus chakra into the leaf.

"Stop talking and concentrate."

Mizuki muttered under her breath about stupid orders, stupid senju, and stupid stone faced albinos but went silent after a while. Her other eye was now closed in concentration. Tobirama sighed as he watched silently. He could tell that she was still irritated from this morning even though she was hiding it fairly well. It was rare for him to blurt things out without thinking.

Yet....He didn't feel guilty for what he said. Looking at the sky, he starts going through the times he was around her. He always felt strange and sometimes acted out of character. Her carefree attitude was a rare thing to see in these times but she amazed him at how mature he actually was when caring for her sister.

"How old were you when you had to take care of Yuki?" He asks, wanting to know more about her.

"Eighteen. I was about to graduate from school and enter college, a bigger school for young adults. But our parents died in a plane crash....well accident. Yuki was still young so I got a job and raised her."