6: whoops

Mizuki tossed and turned in her bed, the dream haunting her sleep again. She woke up in a cold sweat and panting mess. Mizuki needed air. She walked out into the garden and sat at her favorite place. The koi pond. She picked a water Lilly and twirled I between her fingers.

        Tobirama had sensed the early rising chakra move within the compound. He knew who it was. Still being suspicious of the woman, he gets up to check on her. He walked down the hall to the back ever guest rooms are located. He spotted her immediately by the pond, looking into her moonlit reflection. He noticed how she looked paler than usual, almost white. Despite that he couldn't help but notice other things.

    Her dark hair fell nicely around her face, the drops on her skin shined, and her neon teal eye seemed to glow. She had a natural beauty that cancels out any attention drawn to the horrendous scar on the other side. He blinked a few times before beginning to walk over.. Tobirama was going to ask why she was outside so early but something changed his mind. Mizuki had a look of sadness on her face.

          "Mizuki?" The gruff voice made her look up and she hid her scar out of habit. "Oh, hey there mister rabbit." She smiled the best she could. And that was pretty good since she had years of practice. She was somewhat surprised by the concern in his faint crimson eyes. "Are you alright? You look ill."

    She opened her mouth to answer but his eyes averted and looked at something behind her. Turning her head, she saw the tired fifteen year old rubbing her eyes while walking towards her sister. "Hey their sweetie. Did I wake you?" Mizuki sat up un her knees and held Yuki by the shoulders. "Nee-Chan. Lullaby." Yuki must have had a nightmare. She didn't get them daily but every once in a awhile she had a bad dream.

     Yuki took off her necklace and handed her a music box. She had many once but this was the only one to be swept away with them. Tobirama leaned on the nearby tree watching the two curiously. Both seemed to have a melancholy between them. He didn't know what that wooden cube was either. Mizuki inserted the necklace that was shaped like a key and the box opened up. A tune started to play. (play video)

    The younger sister rested her head on Mizuki's lap and closed her eyes to listen. They hummed the tune to the song Dear. Mizuki forgot about her little visitor. As she hummed flashes of the dream she had came to her. She saw the waves, a boat, a dark churning ocean. And that flash of light. It was storming when their parents found her. So now she can assume. That flash was lightning. The cause of her scar. But why didn't she move away?

     "The music stopped." Mizuki blinked a few times and looked down at her sister, now completely sound asleep. She looked up at Tobirama and smiled. "Sorry. I got distracted." She brushed Yuki's hair out of the way and kissed her cheek. The white Senju walked over and picked up the fifteen year old and brought her to the guest room. Mizuki watched from over her shoulder as he came back. "I'm not ill."

    He looked at her. "Hmm?"

    "You asked if I was ill. I'm not. I just had a bad dream. That's all." She got up on her feet and brushed herself off. "See you in tomorrows training Tobirama." With that she returned to bed for a hopefully dreamless sleep.

                                                   _____________________________________________

           Mito sat with Mizuki and Yuki to in the garden. Just talking. "So the alliance meeting. How did it go?" She asked.

   "Smoothly. Father agreed to it." Mizuki took a liking to Mito. She was calm and had a refined air. She wore beautiful silk robes and well made hair ornaments. "Have you been here long?" Mito asked.