Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Uh huh." Camila grinned and lifted Lauren's head by her chin, pulling her in for a kiss. The older girl grinned against her mouth and cupped her cheeks, pulling her closer. "Maybe we can... kiss a little... first." The younger girl suggested between pecks.

The older girl hummed against her lips. "That's what I was thinking too." She agreed, pulling Camila's lip back with her teeth.

"Lauren." The brunette giggled quietly at her action.

"What?" She asked moving away from her lips and working her way down to neck to nip at the sensitive skin there. Camila moved her hands to Lauren's hips, gripping them tightly as the older girl continues to kiss her neck.

"You're just," The brunette sighed and moved her neck to give her girlfriend more room. "You're being very- Oh." Camila froze as she felt Lauren snaking her hands under the younger girls' shirt to stroke the smooth skin on her sides. "That's," She chuckled lowly. "That's um..." Camila couldn't think straight. "Hot." She finally got out. God, Camila loved how confident Lauren has gotten.

Lauren smiled against her neck and traveled up slightly to kiss near her jaw. "You don't have a hickey here yet." She stated. "Do you think I could give you one?" The green eyed girl looked over at her girlfriend, glancing down at her lips momentarily. "I want to kiss you everywhere." She murmured to herself and sighed.

"Do you think you'll ever get tired of me?" Camila asked suddenly, not really knowing where that came from.

Lauren giggled. "I could never get tired of you. I'll never get tired of kissing you or telling you that I love you and I'll never get tired of waking up next to you every morning. I'll never get tired of spending time with you because there's something different to do each day. So many adventures we can go on, so many things to talk about, you know?" She smiled.

Camila nodded and smiled, thankful that her girlfriend could reassure her without even having to think. "I have another question." She said, fumbling with her fingers. Lauren removed her hands from under the younger girls' shirt to talk to her, guessing that it was another serious question. She sat back and waited for her to continue. "Do you think I can try and give you a hickey again?" Camila asked hopefully. "I just want to try. I think I know how to do it now."

"Okay." Lauren grinned and scooted off her lap.

The younger girl guided her girlfriend's body until she was lying down on the cushions below them. Lauren looked up at her, waiting to see what he next move was. "Now I'm nervous." Camila admitted as she climbed on top of the older girl. "Do you think you can close your eyes?" She asked. Soon, the green eyes in front of her disappeared and she wasn't as anxious.

Camila cleared her throat quietly, hoping Lauren wouldn't take that as her trying to catch her attention. Luckily, she didn't. The younger girl moved backwards and held onto Lauren's shoulders, dipping her head down slowly and kissing her neck once. She looked up for a reaction. Lauren's eyebrows raised but her eyes were still closed. "I'm sorry." Camila told her.

"Why are you sorry?" Lauren asked, not sure if she was allowed to open her eyes or not.

"Because I'm taking a long time and I'm nervous." The brunette admitted, wiggling on top of her girlfriend slightly.

Lauren opened her eyes. "You don't have to apologize, my love. I don't mind one bit. You can take your time, we have allllll day." She told her, a soft smile on her face.

"You're right." Camila exhales. "Okay. I'm okay. Thank you." She goes back to her original task by leaning down, lining up her lips with Lauren's neck. The older girl places her arms around Camila's back as she waits and closes her eyes once again. Camila licked her lips before placing a slow kiss on the warm skin below her. She smiled to herself and then kissed lower, to the left, back to the right, and back up again, trying to find the perfect place to mark.