Chapter Twenty Eight

Lauren woke up the next morning to an unknown weight on her lower half. She tried shifting to feel or try to move whatever it was but she couldn't lift her body at all. Her eyes shot open out of fear and she was faced with her girlfriend. The younger girl was only inches away from the previously sleeping girl, a soft smile on her lips. Lauren sighed in relief.

"You scared me." Lauren chuckled and moved her hands to Camila's hips. The younger girl just smiled. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked suspiciously.

Camila giggled. "Do you know what day it is?" She rasped, rubbing Lauren's shoulders.

"Wednesday?" Lauren asked, not really knowing if she was correct. It was kind of hard to remember the days; she needed to buy them a calendar.

The younger girl shook her head. "Yes but no. It's Wednesday but it's also..." She trails off, waiting for Lauren to finish her sentence. Camila raises her eyebrows, and smiles slightly. The older girl doesn't respond because she doesn't know the right answer. "It's cuddle day, baby girl!"

"Ohh, I thought I forgot an anniversary or something." Lauren puts her hand over her heart, letting out a breath of relief.

Camila let out a giggle. "No, just the best day of the entire week. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because we get to cuddle and snuggle and kiss and spend allllll day together." The brown eyed girl bites her bottom lip. "I've been up for an hour already because I'm so excited."

Lauren smiles and rubs Camila's cheek, pinching it slightly between her fingers. "You are the cutest person in the entire universe." She told her. "Let me go brush my teeth so I can kiss you, alright?"

"Okay." Camila rolled off her girlfriend and watched get up from bed. Lauren scratched her head and fluffed her hair, causing the younger girl to smile. Her girlfriend was so attractive and she wasn't even trying.

Lauren covered her yawn with her hand and walked around the backside of the couch. The shirt she was wearing was shorter than what she usually wore to bed so it fell above her waistline, showing off her curvy hips and thighs. The younger girl rubbed her bottom lip and let her eyes fall down her body. "Goddamn." She whispered.

"What was that?" Lauren turned around to face her girlfriend. Camila chewed her bottom lip, debating on telling her what she said. "Camila?"

"I said goddamn." The younger girl said, a slight blush on her cheeks. "I was kind of checking you out." She admitted.

"Kind of?" Lauren raised her eyebrow and held back a smile by biting the inside of her cheek. She wanted her girlfriend to explain herself before she showed any emotion. Just to tease her a bit.

"Well I mean... Yeah I just didn't know if I could..." Lauren raised her eyebrows. "I don't want you to think I was... you know." She paused. "I'm- I respect you." She tried to explain. "I don't want you to think I'm sexualizing you all the time but I can't help it because you're really attractive right now. Please don't be mad." She rushed out and bit her lip out due to nervousness.

Lauren's face softened, kind of sorry for trying to mess with her at first. "I'm not mad, Camz. It's flattering when it comes from you because I know you love me." She turns back around to grab her toothbrush and the toothpaste. "It'd be different if it was someone else. Like if Derik checked me out, I'd smack some sense into him because he isn't respectful. Only you are allowed to check me out. You know why?" She grins to herself.

"Why?" Camila asks.

"Because you're my baby girl. You have permission, got it?" Lauren smiled when Camila nodded. "Be right baaaack." She sang and exited the shack. The brunette demon smiled and ran her fingers through her hair in relief. She waited a few minutes for the girl who came in swaying her hips from side to side. Lauren licked her freshly brushed teeth and walked over to the bed. She crawled on her knees over to where Camila was seated and swung one leg over her body, straddling her lap. "Ready for cuddles?" She asked, draping her arms around her neck.