"Different as in...?" I asked with a slightly raised brow. I saw my classroom at the end of the hall and was preparing for what was about to unfold. Varo was in this class with me and we sat right next to each other.

"You look more worn out and like as if your face is swollen a bit." She said poking my cheek.

"Amazing what stress does huh? But I'll see you after school, okay babes?" I said as I pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Alright, just text me when you're on your way." I gave a nod before we split ways and I walked into class. The final bell rang just seconds after I took my seat and I smiled to myself because I didn't see Varo in his seat.

"Thank God." I breathed out.

"I know, Thank God I'm here. Aye baby, what's good?" Varo said wrapping an arm around my neck in a kind of side hug before he climbed into his seat.

Ew, don't call me that-"

"Javioli calls you that, huh?" He said. "How was I supposed to know? I don't live with y'all and I'm not in y'alls relationship so damn."

"I'm glad you're not in my relations-"

"We can easily make your Javier-Riley relationship a Javier-Riley-Varo relationship."

"Oh my God, shut up and go away." I snapped at him which got his signature wild laugh out of him.

"So when was you gonna share the news?" He said which captured all my attention. "Oh you ain't know that I know?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know."

"No I don't." I said with a shake of my head and a confused pitch to my voice. "What do you know?" He just smiled at me, put his earbuds in his ears before pulling out a small pillow from his backpack and laid his head down so his face wasn't facing me. "You're such an ass but whatever."

8:28 a.m. -Me: What news does Varo claim to know about me

8:30 a.m. -Javier: As if I know what that fool knows, ask him?

8:31 a.m. -Me: He's being an ass about it. -_-

8:34 a.m. -Javier: I bet it's nothing. He's probably just saying he knows something to make you all paranoid. Ignore 'em, lol

I set my phone down on my desk and looked over at Varo to see he still had his face turned away from me and his earbuds still in. At least I don't have to deal with him this period.

~Nelle Bells P.O.V.~

"I wish you could help Mommy with this." I said to Trey as I sat him up in my lap. "Thankfully this is my last packet and then I never have to see school work again." Unless I go to college but that seems to be a dream I have to throw away for the time being. Breaks my heart but I have Trey to stay focused on. The latest competition between Lexis and I is to see who can get him to start to mumble his first word. The words of encouragement are 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. He makes two syllable noises, so it's just getting him to take those noises and form them into words.

I was getting frustrated with this packet and just closed it, pushing it off to the side of the table. I found out Jay was home and decided to go there to pay a visit.

***

"Seems like I haven't seen you in a while." I said walking up to him and giving him a hug. "BV here?"

"It has been a while. Nah, he's out makin' a run. How've you been?" He took a seat on the couch with Trey and I sat in the armchair right off to the side of the couch. A smile on Jay's face as he looked down at Trey, it made me giggle at the thought of him actually having a child of his own. "What?"